free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sammy plsss..gimme some advice :( :(

Sammy please tell me what to do...i'm an registered nurse.graduated here in the U.S as a ADN. but i'm out of status for ten years now.
    and is there is an employer(nursing home} who really want to help me.sponsoring a green card on my behalf but is waiver of inadmissibilty is so risky? or i have to wait fo another 245i extension? after 3 long years in college i did finally finished the course i don't want to lose everything now. plssss........Sammy gimme some advice!!!

Sammy please tell me what to do...i'm an registered nurse.graduated here in the U.S as a ADN. but i'm out of status for ten years now.
    and is there is an employer(nursing home} who really want to help me.sponsoring a green card on my behalf but is waiver of inadmissibilty is so risky? or i have to wait fo another 245i extension? after 3 long years in college i did finally finished the course i don't want to lose everything now. plssss........Sammy gimme some advice!!!

TO: T&T

Unfortunately, there is no hope for you at all even though you have graduated from here and have employer to sponsor you, unless sec. 245(i) is extended. Sometimes, BCIS may ignore 'out of status' if its less than 6 months, but you've been out of status for more than 10 yrs. In addition, your husband is also 'out of status'. I would say just wait for sec. 245(i) to be extended, or live the way you are living until now. If I were you then I would wait anyway, specifically in the anticipation of Amnesty if govt approves it before or after the election since there is talk about it in the Congress, even though its chances are very Slim.

Meanwhile, if you were detained by the BCIS then in yr situation, you still probably have little chance to be legal here than no chance because I am personally aware of a case wherein a woman from Philippine came here on visitor visa and then overstayed here for 11 yrs, but during those 11 yrs she had been paying taxes and finished lots of studies over here including nursing and turned her life around. The immigration Judge got impressed by her dedication and her achievement in her life, and granted her p.residency on the spot right away. But, keep in mind that the said immigration Judge was very kind and nice, as well she did able to convience to him about her hardship if she were deported to Philippine.

If somebody asks me then I would say that there must be an Amnesty now to every one who is here as long as they have no criminal problem because people are not gonna go away and will stay here legal or illegal, as well it is better that govt knows about them rather than not. America was always a nation of immigrants and always be, and we should not forget the symbol of liberty- 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH'. There should be a balance between 'civil liberty' and 'security' of this great nation. As President Ronald Regan granted the Amnesty previously in late 80's, and should be another one now and then govt should enforce the immigration laws aggressively. Good Luck.

How many are with me in deporting 'Sammy'. Deport Sammy.

I did not hear from all of you. We musr deport 'Sammy' now.

Deport 'Sammy' right away, he is a traitor to be the side of illegals immigrants.

Tell that to your mother Guest! to your Mother
    let me tell you she is a babe!

Thnx Sammy, God bless to you. Ignore PHSYCHO guest.

Hahaha

Is there something funny going on, Ha? Are you Santa? Haven't seen any advise coming out of your lousy mouth except infant's voice of -HAHAHA, which shows how unmature you are.