50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: visa for mother of usc and minor sister

PLEASE HELP I'M USC AND FILED PETITIONS FOR MY MEXICAN MOTHER AND SILBINGS IN DECEMBER OF 2001 THE PETITIONS WERE FILE IN TEXAS(MY FATHER HAS A GREEN CARD)ABOUT HOW LONG IS GOING TO TAKE FOR MY MOM TO GET A VISA? ONE OF MY SISTERS IS 17 YRS. OLD(I FILED A SEPERATE PETITION FOR HER)WILL SHE BE ABLE TO GET VISA AT THE SAME TIME MY MOM GETS HERS? IF SO HOW DO I LET THE INS KNOW THAT SHE'S UNDER AGE AND WOULD LIKE GET A VISA WITH MY MOTHER? WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? THEY WERE DENIED A TOURIST VISA BECAUSE THERE WAS A PETITION ALREADY FILED.IS THIS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM? CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW? ON THE RECIPT(MY MOM'S)THERE WAS A MISTAKE ON MY MOM'S LATS NAME (ONE LATTER MISSING)I CHECKED MY COPY OF THE I-30 AND THE NAME IT'S SPELLED OK. THERE DO I NEED TO CORRECT THIS IF SO HOW WILL I DO IT? WAITING ON YOU RESPONSE THAK YOU VERY MUC

PLEASE HELP I'M USC AND FILED PETITIONS FOR MY MEXICAN MOTHER AND SILBINGS IN DECEMBER OF 2001 THE PETITIONS WERE FILE IN TEXAS(MY FATHER HAS A GREEN CARD)ABOUT HOW LONG IS GOING TO TAKE FOR MY MOM TO GET A VISA? ONE OF MY SISTERS IS 17 YRS. OLD(I FILED A SEPERATE PETITION FOR HER)WILL SHE BE ABLE TO GET VISA AT THE SAME TIME MY MOM GETS HERS? IF SO HOW DO I LET THE INS KNOW THAT SHE'S UNDER AGE AND WOULD LIKE GET A VISA WITH MY MOTHER? WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? THEY WERE DENIED A TOURIST VISA BECAUSE THERE WAS A PETITION ALREADY FILED.IS THIS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM? CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW? ON THE RECIPT(MY MOM'S)THERE WAS A MISTAKE ON MY MOM'S LATS NAME (ONE LATTER MISSING)I CHECKED MY COPY OF THE I-30 AND THE NAME IT'S SPELLED OK. THERE DO I NEED TO CORRECT THIS IF SO HOW WILL I DO IT? WAITING ON YOU RESPONSE THAK YOU VERY MUC

As reported in August, Texas Service Center is currently processing I-130 petitions filed by US citizens in May 2001. If their pace remains the same, you can expect to hear from them in 6-7 months. Your mother is not subject to visa number limits, therefore, she'll be able to apply for immigrant visa right after approval of I-130 petition. It may take another 2-4 months to get visa at the US Consulate in Ciudad Juarez. I am not sure about your sister. It may be a good idea to consult with an immigration attorney.