50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: evidence for proofing bona fide marriage

I have question about proofing bona-fide marriage. My wife just is pregnant. Will the immigration officer will trust our marriage is bona fide? Will my wife pregnancy increase the change of getting a green card?

I have question about proofing bona-fide marriage. My wife just is pregnant. Will the immigration officer will trust our marriage is bona fide? Will my wife pregnancy increase the change of getting a green card?

DavidYan, congratulations to you and your wife. Unfortunately just because she is pregnant does not mean that the marriage is real. In case you are not aware you need bills, lease agreements, and joint bank accounts.

How long have you been married if I may ask?

"proofing" "my wife just is pregnant". Where is the Professor who corrected me the other day because of one slip? What am I saying...this david guy is a foreigner so he's forgiven everything under the sun, up to and including his phony marriage.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by floyd:
    DavidYan, congratulations to you and your wife. Unfortunately just because she is pregnant does not mean that the marriage is real. In case you are not aware you need bills, lease agreements, and joint bank accounts.

How long have you been married if I may ask? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been married for 6 months.
    However, we have leasing agreement, joint bank account, photo, mobile phone bill, internet bill,medical insurance, and joint car tittle.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    "proofing" "my wife just is pregnant". Where is the Professor who corrected me the other day because of one slip? What am I saying...this david guy is a foreigner so he's forgiven everything under the sun, up to and including his phony marriage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey..look what you say. I love my wife so much. She loves me so much too. our marriage isn't phony. if our marriage is phony, how come we want to have baby and start a family here?

If your marriage is bona fide, you have nothing to worry about unless you don't meet the criteria to adjust status. Good luck with the interview and congrats on the baby.

You have nothing to worry about if everything you just said is true. Always remember it's very hard to hide the truth

Congratulations on your US citizen baby.

Good luck to you and yours

you watch it chinaman, you NEVER, EVER tell a citizen to watch it, ok? especially a shady chinaman like yourself. You got a woman pregnant to get a green card??? Well, you are right, there are not enough orientals in the world.

of course reading PutridUSC writing about the "truth" is totally hilarious.