free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: political Assylum-PENDING

Hi, Can any body help me. I have my assylum case pending with BIA. In the meanwhile I have fallen in love with US citizen & intend to marry her soon. Is it possible that she can file family petition for me while my assylum case is pending or I should withdraw my assylum application first & then file family petition or I should wait till out come of my assylum appeal & then proceed with family petition? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Hi, Can any body help me. I have my assylum case pending with BIA. In the meanwhile I have fallen in love with US citizen & intend to marry her soon. Is it possible that she can file family petition for me while my assylum case is pending or I should withdraw my assylum application first & then file family petition or I should wait till out come of my assylum appeal & then proceed with family petition? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Go get married first.

James

How did you get into the US at the first place ? With or witout VISA ?

James

Hi James, THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. I ENTERED ON B1/B2 VISA & I AM STILL IN STATUS. I HAVE CURRENT WORK AUTHORIZATION.

It is a good strategy to marry your US citizen friend now.The question is whether both of you are prepared to have this marriage as it is not because of the greencard but because of ....LOVE.
    Best of ****!

Sorry it should be best of luck, not best of ****.Oh my God, it is not what your thinking guys it is purely typo error as the letter u and i are very very close...

HA HA HA ! ^_^ Ok...Since you came in legally, you're in a good shape. Get married first then file all the applications you need (I-130, I-485)

James

HI,JAMES & BUGSBY THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR VALUABLE ADVISES.GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

Marry your citizen girlfriend ASAP - if you wait until they deny your asylum application to marry her, they will not believe you anymore that you had a bona fide marriage!