50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: finally we got our greencard in mail today

happy holiday guys, well we are so happy finnaly we got our greencard after waiting to long,from 2004 september we file aos got it nov 2005 approved 2years conditonalgreencard and then we file it again on oct 2007 had finger print,and have a interview on oct 2008 and approved again,the immigration officer told us we will recieved our ten years greencard in 15 days but after and more than 15 days we didn't recieved it,my father call the 1-800-uscis they said they will up grade the system and we will recieved by now befor 15 days and we got it in 12days alrigth guys i just want you to up date what was haapen to our case,so my mother she is ready to apply for u.s.citizenship next year,bye love you all more power to this site and god bless us and god bless america........

happy holiday guys, well we are so happy finnaly we got our greencard after waiting to long,from 2004 september we file aos got it nov 2005 approved 2years conditonalgreencard and then we file it again on oct 2007 had finger print,and have a interview on oct 2008 and approved again,the immigration officer told us we will recieved our ten years greencard in 15 days but after and more than 15 days we didn't recieved it,my father call the 1-800-uscis they said they will up grade the system and we will recieved by now befor 15 days and we got it in 12days alrigth guys i just want you to up date what was haapen to our case,so my mother she is ready to apply for u.s.citizenship next year,bye love you all more power to this site and god bless us and god bless america........

Congratulations pamheart! A good Xmas present eh?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Congrats pamheart
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Greetings, Pamheart!!!!

So happy to hear the good news! Sounds like you had a happy holiday season!!! Congrats!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pamheart:
    happy holiday guys, well we are so happy finnaly we got our greencard after waiting to long,from 2004 september we file aos got it nov 2005 approved 2years conditonalgreencard and then we file it again on oct 2007 had finger print,and have a interview on oct 2008 and approved again,the immigration officer told us we will recieved our ten years greencard in 15 days but after and more than 15 days we didn't recieved it,my father call the 1-800-uscis they said they will up grade the system and we will recieved by now befor 15 days and we got it in 12days alrigth guys i just want you to up date what was haapen to our case,so my mother she is ready to apply for u.s.citizenship next year,bye love you all more power to this site and god bless us and god bless america........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    congrats on getting the green card.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Hi Pamheart,

Congrats, I agree with Brittie that it's a good Christmas present.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Holidays? Which holiday do you speak? Dare you not speak the forbidden word, Christmas?