free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans are stupid

All of Americans I have met were stupid - they want to paid just for being American. US stinks and is a dirty country and with most of Americans we can nothing to talk about.
    Roman empire collapsed,
    Turkish empire collapsed,
    Soviet empire collapsed and
    American empire will collapse and the first signs of that are visible everywhere.

All of Americans I have met were stupid - they want to paid just for being American. US stinks and is a dirty country and with most of Americans we can nothing to talk about.
    Roman empire collapsed,
    Turkish empire collapsed,
    Soviet empire collapsed and
    American empire will collapse and the first signs of that are visible everywhere.

OOOOOOOh, Vivek, you are so smart and I am so dumb. Vivek = genius historian. All Hail Vivek!

Listen up ****s! If you don't like America and its people, then why the f@*k did you come on to this site and write it down?? You don't have to like America, but if you look around before you actually "say" something, then you'll see this board is for people who like America, and those who want their lives to be better by being in America, and those who want other people's lives better as well. So, please leave this board, we're truly NOT interested on your thoughts! Just keep it to yourself! Something serious might've happened earlier in your life that led you to show off your humongous "talent" to websites, where it doesn't even fit. I'm sorry...go, see a psychologist, I'm sure they'll help you in someways....maybe they can put you in a padded room. Good luck...

deport illegal aliens

Americans hurt me, screwed up my GC, expired my visa, stole my money and I have a right to say that the Americans are piece of crap !

deport illegal aliens

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience here. And I guess I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. I won't try to convince you otherwise, only offer a gentle reminder that in this country as well as probably every other country in the world there are people on both ends of the spectrum and everywhere between: good and bad, ignorant and wise, kind and cruel, bunglers and problem-solvers, rigid-minded and tolerant. I wish you the best.

yes americans are stupid,dont put up with there bull,go back to your country at once and be happy again

There are nice and mean people in all countries. You cannot say that Americans in general are stupid unless you have met and gotten to know every one, which is impossible. If you did not meet any Americans you liked, then perhaps it is better that your papers did not work out, since you wouldn't have been happy living here. A good rule of thumb would be this: If you do not like Americans, then you would not be happy living in America, because it is full of Americans :-) That is quite simple logic. Someone who is bothered by homosexuality wouldn't go hang out in a gay bar. :-)