free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lying on N400 isn't a crime?

Thought everyone would like to know that SonofMichael thinks that it is unreasonable to think that to lie ten times on the N400 application isn't an immigrations or ICE issue.

Interesting then who's problem would it be?

If we don't make people accountable for their lies then why have a justice system at all?

You wake up years into your marriage and find out that the person beside you isn't a real person but a made up identity.

Don't worry Son maybe you don't have a God but I'm still holding on to the face that he is real and exist.

Again I was a fool to believe! I have already admitted to being stupid. So guess I'm guilty again.

For those who understand please keep my children in your prayers. for those who want to live in a country where laws punish the guilty and protect the victims please pray. For those who wish to help others who made one or two mistakes that could tragically hurt their chances of remaining in this country continue to help them on this forum. One or two mistakes we've all made but not 9 years of lies, over 20 documents that are fraudulent, abuse which is my fault because we are responsible for how we allow others to treat us that is why I didn't bring it up in court or with ICE because for that I am truly to blame and shameful that I made my daughter my protector.

Thought everyone would like to know that SonofMichael thinks that it is unreasonable to think that to lie ten times on the N400 application isn't an immigrations or ICE issue.

If we don't make people accountable for their lies then why have a justice system at all?

You wake up years into your marriage and find out that the person beside you isn't a real person but a made up identity.

Don't worry Son maybe you don't have a God but I'm still holding on to the face that he is real and exist.

Again I was a fool to believe! I have already admitted to being stupid. So guess I'm guilty again.

For those who understand please keep my children in your prayers. for those who want to live in a country where laws punish the guilty and protect the victims please pray. For those who wish to help others who made one or two mistakes that could tragically hurt their chances of remaining in this country continue to help them on this forum. One or two mistakes we've all made but not 9 years of lies, over 20 documents that are fraudulent, abuse which is my fault because we are responsible for how we allow others to treat us that is why I didn't bring it up in court or with ICE because for that I am truly to blame and shameful that I made my daughter my protector.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:

For those who understand please keep my children in your prayers. for those who want to live in a country where laws punish the guilty and protect the victims please pray. For those who wish to help others who made one or two mistakes that could tragically hurt their chances of remaining in this country continue to help them on this forum. One or two mistakes we've all made but not 9 years of lies, over 20 documents that are fraudulent, abuse which is my fault because we are responsible for how we allow others to treat us that is why I didn't bring it up in court or with ICE because for that I am truly to blame and shameful that I made my daughter my protector. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you think that any of us care what SOM thinks or does not think?

Furthermore, if this is information that you received in a private message, then we do not care to know because it would have been based as PRIVATE.

he pretty much said it on open forum too. So I did not break pm response.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    he pretty much said it on open forum too. So I did not break pm response. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be Sure To keep Pm's To self! Be Careful In your Search! Those here Have connection, respect, Even Though Often Not agreed! Find Your answers without Disregard/Respect For Privacy And Individual Freedom To assist, Or Neglect to assist. If You disagree with a response? Share as you please. Ignore Is Your Freedom! Leave Out Names/Id. . This Is information Sharing! diversified!!! take the bad with the good! Use the information properly from both sides!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I apologize for the rule breaking of the pm. I agree and I do sincerely apologize but isn't it against the law?

Seems many here think it is nothing. Do the lives of my family not matter? Is a person who lied to his own country, cheatd ours, harmed it's citizens, abused the system, and patiently awaited citizenship not agains the law. Remember 10 lies on the N400.

Yes I have held a clearance not for the work I did but the installations I worked on. I assure you had I lied on time on my clearance I would have faced severe consequences. Can't I expect that a naturalized citizen is held to the same standards as a born citizen?

I came here after reading hours of postings and I thought it was a safe place to share my story, ask for advice.

I am exhausted truly I am. I was warned that taking on this was going to be difficult and it has been, physically and emotionally. I have lost 40lbs my hair is falling out.

I am what I believe in. If I let go unpunished what he did to my children and to this government then I am NOBODY, all I believe and all the pride I felt of being and American Citizen is gone. I lose my identity then and without identity I will a walking zombie.

I had no idea, looking back I should have seen sighs but I worked so hard all my life. Helped strangers, gave time and money to charities. Treated all people with respect from a janitor to a doctor for the world needs them both.

But this frankly I was not prepared for and had NO idea that such things happened in the world.

did Not break Rules. takes Time to gain trust. the Truth will always surface! start With truth First! Avoid the loss, And the game! Truth Always Comes out in The end! Never create Your life based on Lies and Deceit! the comfort, the dream realized. only to be Destroyed 10 - 20 Years later! Therefore affecting The children and Others connected! TRUTH RULES!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I came here after reading hours of postings and I thought it was a safe place to share my story, ask for advice.

I am exhausted truly I am. I was warned that taking on this was going to be difficult and it has been, physically and emotionally. I have lost 40lbs my hair is falling out.

I am what I believe in. If I let go unpunished what he did to my children and to this government then I am NOBODY, all I believe and all the pride I felt of being and American Citizen is gone. I lose my identity then and without identity I will a walking zombie.

I had no idea, looking back I should have seen sighs but I worked so hard all my life. Helped strangers, gave time and money to charities. Treated all people with respect from a janitor to a doctor for the world needs them both.

But this frankly I was not prepared for and had NO idea that such things happened in the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robin, for what you claim he did to your children, file a police report. I'm not sure how you will ever get closure on this, but to have justice served will be a start.

What truth rules? Lying immigrants truth? I started a life and years into I learned it was all a lie. What more truth is there than that?

Yes the children are the real victims here. Dear Dad was never there until I told him enough and asked him to leave. Even first 3 weeks Dad never called then when I was honest. I just can't be a snake, I can't if I am going to do something I will look you in the eye and tell you. Only cowards don't. If your telling the truth then I believe you should have nothing to fear.

Yes, foolish you may say but I showed him the N400 that Bobby found and said how could you do this. Gave him the opportunity to ask, think, and consult with attorney's on how to undo his lies. But reality SHOULD BE that you can't dismiss lies under oath. So why not show him, let him bury himself with more lies.

See with liars, they have to tell more and more lies to cover up and that is when eventually they get caught in their own lies. They can no longer who they told what to.

So at least I am honest. Something he was NEVER with me. My daughter, as I told him there is a ***** on every street corner why did you do that to her?

He offered me more money and said save her the embarassment of a trial. Does that sound like the words of an honest man.

Son I cried I wanted him to at least say NO FUFFIN way could I would I have done that. Do you realize how difficult that is for a mother. I couldn't and still haven't had the opportunity to tell him what and *** he is because I have to keep my anger inside not let the world see it so that I do not appear vengeful.

Sorry this should be safe place. Even for those who made immigration mistakes. Once even twice but did not harm. Yes, for every rule there is a loophole.

So I came here after reading all the posts and was impressed with the intelligence and knowledge of the members. Felt it was a safe place for me to let out all the pain in my heart.

OO yes there is pain for my children, great shame too. I've spent 38k on attorney's and been told MY fault I married a non national, had a child before he was a citizen, basically ignorance is no excuse for the hel* we live in now.

But truly should children pay for my sins and stupidity.

At this point I feel hopeless. I put on a happy face all day and play even when I have been very sick last few days, I got up took my son roller skating because I promised to do so. Love is not a word it is an action.

If anyone wants truth from me ask give me an email addy I will send you all the scanned documents then you will know. Why should I hide the truth. How can that harm me or my children any further?

Had an American born citizen that I was married to assaulted my daughter I'd feel exactly the same way. What mother wouldn't. I even have the photographs scanned by medical photograhy showing the bite marks on my sons buttocks.

What the transcript where he took the 5th I have it too. What I've said here I can back up, just ask if you think I am bad person.

I am a person in pain. I can't even trust the law to help because they wish to punish my children for my stupidity for marrying him, believing I get/got what I deserve but do they, my children?

So excues my pain it is real and I have to let it out so that I can continue the good fight for justice, be the good mother that my six year old deserves.

When and if my life ever is somewhat normal I will do all I can to educate that their are REAL risks in marrying an immigrant. Hague Convention on Abduction of children OMG I didn't even know that such a think existed. Nor that so many countries do not honor court ordered custody from other countries. FBI, CIA, State Dept. cannot do a thing to help any parent if the chid is abducted to such countries.

Dumb again I had no idea that our son could hold dual citizenship, okay India calls it OIC I think, but non the less it means basically the same thing.

Whether he said it to me multiple times to ripe my heart out, scare the **** out of me, or another means to control me.

It is against the law to say many things, example if you say in somewhere I understand why people would come in and shot up a place called terroistic threats, yet to threaten to abduct a child is not breaking the law, hmm doesn't make sense to me. Yes that really happened too! Fined $350.00 and never threatened to do it just said I can understnd why someone would do it.

Sorry if I offend the people out here. I do not mean to. I want my future life to have safety for my chidren, peace, no LIES, and I if he has broken any other laws I pray I never know because I can't deal wtih anymore.