50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will I have proble in future (for ex. trying get GC or visa H-1B) if now I fill in that I'm US citizen (I'm not) to get work (I have ID and SS card - legall) ???

I found work - but they just ask if I have some ID and SS card ( I have this all NON fake) - but I don't have permit to work in USA - I'm on visitor visa - and my problem is if in future it can be problem to try get new visa (like H-1B) or Green Card ? Is it possible that if I sign this (that I'm US citizen) then I maight not get this visa or GC ?

and second question - how much is that possible that INS check one of this place ?? ( it is national company)

thank You

I found work - but they just ask if I have some ID and SS card ( I have this all NON fake) - but I don't have permit to work in USA - I'm on visitor visa - and my problem is if in future it can be problem to try get new visa (like H-1B) or Green Card ? Is it possible that if I sign this (that I'm US citizen) then I maight not get this visa or GC ?

and second question - how much is that possible that INS check one of this place ?? ( it is national company)

thank You

Falsely claiming to be a citizen will most definitely cause you a great deal of trouble in the future. You'd be breaking the law. Please try to find a way to get work without doing it this way. What about an EAD? With a valid SSN you should be able to get one, I think. Anyway, if you do this, you're ruining future chances of a GC or citizenship.

"What about an EAD? With a valid SSN you should be able to get one."

what is it EAD ? I don't have idea at this

I've got my SS# cause I was on J1 visa (now it is only visitor).

and now I'm worry if I shoudl do this?

thanks for help

Why do you want to commit fraud in order to work? What lies did you tell the embassy to get your tourist visa? (you must not have a job since you are trying to work illegally in the US).
    Why should anyone give a *hit what fraud you perpetrate?
    Lying and stating you are a US citizen is NOT the proper way to do things. Of course there are many people who post on this site who don't seem to understand this concept.

EAD won't help you in this case since your visa is not one that will allow employment in the US.
    If you continue with your plan and INS caught you (they can cross reference your SSN with other agency, especially since you will be paying tax), you might face deportation without any plea. Will it happen ? Perhaps, perhaps not.
    If INS didn't caught you, you might escape the radar screen, until the time you want to legalize your presence here. By that time, you will have a hard time getting anything across the INS extensive checklist and will probably be deported.

well - thank U for Your answer - interesting is this how many people work here iligall with fake SS#, GC, and other things and they don't have any problems!

"What lies did you tell the embassy to get your tourist visa? (you must not have a job since you are trying to work illegally in the US)."

I've got my SS# cause I could work on J1 visa - but now it is only visitor visa - explain: I didn't have to say any LIES! Besides USA is not tolerant for homosexuals and it was only one way for now to change status visa and stay here longer with boyfriend !!!! But I would like work here too - and that's reason why I ask for something like this! I didn't fill in this form yet - and I have still time to get decision - now I see that's not good idea if I would like get in future GC or worker visa (H-1B).

thanks one more time

Something to remember:
    Claiming to be a US citizen when you are not is an illegal act which cannot, under any circumstances, EVER be overcome or explained away. If you have any plans to stay here permanently in the future, don't claim US citizenship. For example, there have been reports in the news of people who grew up thinking they were citizens, so they voted or tried to get a passport so they could go on a trip, and what happens? They get deported, because mommy and daddy were afraid to tell them the truth. Sad, but the INS can be that cruel.

Claiming false US citizenship and working without authorization are the most serious and the second most serious immigration violations. If you have a large company willing to hire you, they can sponsor you for H-1. Most of the illegals here are not by choice, doesn't look like you are that worse off given you were on J-1.

You can be caught easily, because you have to fill out an I-9 form upon your hiring. Don't take chances because your chance is not good.

don't claim citizenship, if you are caught they might just let you off on a ten year bar as you were doing so just for work purposes, but it is just as likely especially in today's political climate that acting as if you were a citizen could have you barred from the USA for life, with no chance for a waiver.

ANYTHING is better than that!!!!