50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Visa delays

I was in Moscow for my fiance visa interview on August 6, 2002, on that day no one was issue a K1 visa, the consulate said that for security reasons they will be issuing visas at a later day.

I have been inform that they started this procedure since July 20, 2002.

It has been a month and my fiancee has not been issue a visa. I stayed in Russia for a month waitting to get a visa for her, on the may times I have called or write the consulate, all I get is the same vague answers. (security reasons)

Can anyone tell if their fiance has got a visa from the days I have listed above, or what is the time frame for those delays.

I have been sending information about this delays to every elected official in washington I can think opff and to my representatives in my own state about this delays hopping to get results.

I am fustrated not only by the expenses in phone call to Russia to the consulate pay per call information, but also by the loss of money on plane tickets for my fiancee, wedding planing, etc.

If anyone has information about this . e-mail me at pca1galiy@aol.com

I was in Moscow for my fiance visa interview on August 6, 2002, on that day no one was issue a K1 visa, the consulate said that for security reasons they will be issuing visas at a later day.

I have been inform that they started this procedure since July 20, 2002.

It has been a month and my fiancee has not been issue a visa. I stayed in Russia for a month waitting to get a visa for her, on the may times I have called or write the consulate, all I get is the same vague answers. (security reasons)

Can anyone tell if their fiance has got a visa from the days I have listed above, or what is the time frame for those delays.

I have been sending information about this delays to every elected official in washington I can think opff and to my representatives in my own state about this delays hopping to get results.

I am fustrated not only by the expenses in phone call to Russia to the consulate pay per call information, but also by the loss of money on plane tickets for my fiancee, wedding planing, etc.

If anyone has information about this . e-mail me at pca1galiy@aol.com