publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Should I go to the Interview ALONE or POSTPOND? Please Help!! UMESH, ANYONE Help Please!

Hi Folks,

Here is my situation. My wife and I been married about year and a half now and our interview is in Feb. of 2004 so about 2 months away. My wife and I are begining to have some trouble and she now has started saying she MIGHT not go to the interview with me at all. My question is, IF she sticks to it, is it better for me to go to the interview ALONE or is it better for me to postpond it? If I do postpond it, how do I do that? If I go ALONE to the interview, would I most likely get deported? I hope all works out but just to be on the safe side would like to know.

If you have any experience or information on that, please let me know. I would very much appricate it.

Ciao

SK

Hi Folks,

Here is my situation. My wife and I been married about year and a half now and our interview is in Feb. of 2004 so about 2 months away. My wife and I are begining to have some trouble and she now has started saying she MIGHT not go to the interview with me at all. My question is, IF she sticks to it, is it better for me to go to the interview ALONE or is it better for me to postpond it? If I do postpond it, how do I do that? If I go ALONE to the interview, would I most likely get deported? I hope all works out but just to be on the safe side would like to know.

If you have any experience or information on that, please let me know. I would very much appricate it.

Ciao

SK

Hi Soonerok

Do not go to the interview alone!! if u go alone... its over for you and you will be placed into removal proceedings. Why is your wife trying to use interview as leverage agaisnt you? Are you not being a dutiful husband? If you are not, then you had better start being nice and trying. Otherwise you can forget about everything. SERIOus! If when Feb comes and she is still not willing to go, Then postpone the interview due to some emergency or illness not allowing you to attend that day. They will reschedule it for you. this will buy you some more time to work things out between you and the wife.

You can only postpone the interview two or three times before they'll deny your case, so be very careful not to postpone too much. In addition, please remember that postponing your interview will delay your case (this means that it is not possible to foresee when the interview may be rescheduled). Your wife is blackmailing you, and that is wrong.

Eventually, she will have to come with you to the interview.

I have made inquiries re my friend, who may be in similar situation.
    I do not think that they will put you in removal proceeding right away.
    Try to reschedule. If nobody showes up, interview will be rescheduled automatically (I was told it will, no guarantees, of course ).
    If she does not go with you again, then you can not adjust through her. But failed marriage does not mean fraud. My friend's attorney told him, that if they do not show up for a second interview, he will recieve a notice and will be given some time to depart.

But it is possible to get married again, obviously this marriage will look suspicious.
    But listen, it may look suspicious, but if you have all the papers and say all the right things- BCIS will not be able to do anything about it.