free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Swissnuts Outcome

Michael
    So what was the outcome of Swissnuts question ? Was that ever answered ? Will our spouses get their conditions removed based on a bonafide marriage waiver ??? I know I am asking for trouble !

Michael
    So what was the outcome of Swissnuts question ? Was that ever answered ? Will our spouses get their conditions removed based on a bonafide marriage waiver ??? I know I am asking for trouble !

Micheal, despite what you may be anticipating...that question is a valid one, and should be answered. That is what this board is for, after all. Anyone who takes exception to that question posted on this board, must not be paying attention to the numerous other questions here, which are far from legally based, from an immigration stand point that is, but seem to get answers.

Micheal, despite what you may be anticipating...that question is a valid one, and should be answered. That is what this board is for, after all. Anyone who takes exception to that question posted on this board, must not be paying attention to the numerous other questions here, which are far from legally based, from an immiration stand point that is, but seem to get answers.

Micheal, despite what you may be anticipating...that question is a valid one, and should be answered. That is what this board is for, after all. Anyone who takes exception to that question posted on this board, must not be paying attention to the numerous other questions here, which are far from legally based, from an immigration stand point that is, but seem to get answered.

Michael,
    I wish somebody had answer to this question. But this reminds me a joke which might be an answer to this question.
    In medical conference Professor asked all medical students and doctors, Who can put 100 % diagnosis? Everybody answered one or other....internist, radiologist, pathologist and so on....they all were wrong...Professor replied... pathologist-anatomist (who does post mortem autopsy). So 100 % perfect diagnose can be made only after death....
    This question can be answered by Ex spouse only, weather he/she got 10 yrs permanent GC or placed on deportation proceeding.... Have a nice day! Pasha

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on November 12, 2003 at 02:45 PM.]

Michael,
    I wish somebody had answer to this question. But this reminds me a joke which might be an answer to this question.
    In medical conference Professor asked all medical students and doctors, Who can put 100 % diagnosis? Everybody answered one or other....internist, radiologist, pathologist and so on....they all were wrong...Professor replied... pathologist-anatomist (who does post mortem autopsy). So 100 % perfect diagnose can be made only after death....
    This question can be answered by Ex spouse only, weather he/she got 10 yrs permanent GC or placed on deportation proceeding.... Have a nice day! Pasha