50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with people marring aliens.

There's definitely something wrong (emotionally/physically or otherwise) with people who marry aliens from other countries.

There's plenty of nice/cute/pretty/smart/handsome/affectionate/loving men and women (US citizens) in the United States for every USC. If you choose to go through the process of marring and bringing in the country a foreign alien which can take months and months and sometimes years that says a lot about you.

You're most likely unable to emotionally connect with other (American) people and seek your gratification in being superior due to your US citizenship. I firmly believe there's a material intent in every alien marring a USC. To test that, try telling your alien "fiancé/spouse" that you're willing to move to their country of origin and start a new life and will never seek you "fiancé's/spouse's" entry into the US. How may so called "engagements/marriages" will break up then, huh?

Stop kidding yourselves that your foreign alien is "in love"... All they want is to get to the US with you or without you. You're just being used, don't you see it?

Stop wasting your time and emotions on some foreign alien. Start dating a guy/girl next door.

There's definitely something wrong (emotionally/physically or otherwise) with people who marry aliens from other countries.

There's plenty of nice/cute/pretty/smart/handsome/affectionate/loving men and women (US citizens) in the United States for every USC. If you choose to go through the process of marring and bringing in the country a foreign alien which can take months and months and sometimes years that says a lot about you.

You're most likely unable to emotionally connect with other (American) people and seek your gratification in being superior due to your US citizenship. I firmly believe there's a material intent in every alien marring a USC. To test that, try telling your alien "fiancé/spouse" that you're willing to move to their country of origin and start a new life and will never seek you "fiancé's/spouse's" entry into the US. How may so called "engagements/marriages" will break up then, huh?

Stop kidding yourselves that your foreign alien is "in love"... All they want is to get to the US with you or without you. You're just being used, don't you see it?

Stop wasting your time and emotions on some foreign alien. Start dating a guy/girl next door.

If you will check last census, you will find that there are about 6 to 7 million more women than men in the United States.
    Other thing is most American Male do not believe in marriage and they change female partners as frequently as their cloths. Women realize that foreigners are more family oriented than American males.
    No offense or prejudice against American Males as I am also one of you.
    God bless America.

What's wrong? You can't get a date, so you're here trying to pursuade Americans to stay with Americans? Do you really think that will up your odds of getting laid? Lemme check....NOPE! You're a lost cause. You should simply put a 12-guage in your mouth and end your misery.

Like I said in another post, I enjoy people like you. Your lack of a life makes everyone else's look so much better. Now, go watch your Star Trek and read a comic book.

So, whats wrong with:-

1. GAY
    2. LESBIAN

Obviously there are lots of men for women to love and vice-versa.

Aliens also human being. So why you eat chicken, beef and veges? Why don't you eat just chicken the whole life? Different ppl have differnt taste and views. See what I mean? In life you need varieties and changes. So dude...think hard! Don't sit under your small world. Furthermore, there are billions of US ppl, considered only small percentages married aliens not that bad. Mostly of these ppls have travelled all over the worlds and can see what is the best and good for them. Furthermore, challenges are sweet!

Guest-XYZ:

It's not just the American men that are unfaithful. The women are just as bad. I think that family values are stronger in foreign countries. Maybe not all, or everyone, but in general.

To each thier own, I suppose. Just ask "no mercy", he's into comic books and masturbating to Star Trek.

Why do I even bother answering to "native of Colorado" looser like Polaris?

Because he knows I'm right. You'll always feel superior to your British spouse. She'll be the talk of the party with her ****y accent but not much else. Try telling her that you're moving to England.

Thats right, cannot blame on one gender only . My hubby's ex-wife slept with his best friend while he went out for work. He only knew it when he found used condom in the toilet that not went through while he flushed it. What a bad luck.

You must be Californian. You seem to portray a bit of a superiority complex yourself. Are you imposing your own fears and beliefs on everyone else? I've already told you about why I'm not going to England.

I think you're simply jealous, considering you're on an immigration board, with no immediate reason to be here. I think I know what happened. Your ex-girlfriend dumped you for a foreigner, right? You're all sad because she's gone, and you're all alone. It's just you, your gerbil, and a big bottle of lubricant, right? Tell the truth, something is bothering you.

It's either that, or while you were working your prestigious job at Burger King, serving up the fries, you got turned down by one of the obese immigrants, and now you're angry. I think you need to seek psychiatric help, because your self-hate is evident. Either that, or you can always just kill yourself. Enjoy.

Damn, if "no mercy" was there, he'd have sucked that condom clean! We all know that your hubby's ex-wife wasn't banging "no mercy".