ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Advice marriage case

Hello.

a friend of mine was married to us citizen he over stayed his visa
    His marriage last more then 4 months.
    things doesnot work out with them and she did not go for the interview with him twice their case has been denied and he left the country now the women he was married to start realizing her maistakes she want him back now is there any possiblity that he could come back if she apply again for him or any other advice.?
    thank you

Hello.

things doesnot work out with them and she did not go for the interview with him twice their case has been denied and he left the country now the women he was married to start realizing her maistakes she want him back now is there any possiblity that he could come back if she apply again for him or any other advice.?
    thank you

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shan:
    Hello.

thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are they divorced? If so, she could try filing a fiance visa for him, but I'm not sure what USCIS's take will be on this. There must have been a reason they broke up in the first place. I wonder if this is a case of 'absense makes the heart grow fonder'? She will need affadavit of support as well, so make sure she understands this is serious and she will be responsible for his financial support if he does get approved.

No once you leave the U.S. as an illegal, you cannot get another visa, unless you get a waiver.

thanks for your response.

if your case has been denied in us and person left the country can he still apply for waiver.?
    i will appreciate your response.
    thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shan:
    Hello.

It would depend how long his overstay was. If less than 180 days, she can refile the necessary forms and have him come over on a K3 ir IR/CR 1 visa.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

God help her if she takes him back. I asked mine to leave 3 months into the marriage, aww he begged, told me he would change, never happened. I wanted to believe, and maybe I was to proud to admit what a horrible misttake I made. If your going to be a real husband I wish you luck if your going to try to scam the system an ruin this women's soul and belief in humanity, then may God guide your conscience. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shan:
    Hello.

I agree with Robin Horton.Do NOT take them back. Mine was on her knees begging and crying to take her back after the first year. As everyone knows, I am an extremely kind and compassionate guy so I made the biggest mistake of my life and took her back. Tell your friend to move on and find someone else. Do not take them back. Don't even listen to them; change the locks, change the phone number, move if you have to. Shut the lines of communication. These people stop at nothing and leaving the lines of communication open invites them to whittle down your defenses and appeal to your compassion until you give in. And then they will stab you in the back again but even worse for causing them such humiliation.

For the first time EVER I totally agree with SonofMichael. Finally I see some character in you Son!!

Please take our advise, they do prey on American's compassion.

Do all Son told you to DO, I wish I had!!!!