publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-485 Denied Due To Deportation When I was 15yrs old!!

Immigration has recently dismissed my brothers(I-485)case due to when he was 15yrs old he entered by falsifing as being an US citizen. Letter states why his case was denied under Sec.245(a) and Section 215(a). What procedures do I need to take or lawyer can help to adjust my brothers big situation and adjust for permanent residence in the US. He is currently still living in the US but unable to work due to work permit denied as well. Help with any suggestions,already talked to some lawyers but suggestion in that there is no future for my brother he is only 18yrs now! Help

Immigration has recently dismissed my brothers(I-485)case due to when he was 15yrs old he entered by falsifing as being an US citizen. Letter states why his case was denied under Sec.245(a) and Section 215(a). What procedures do I need to take or lawyer can help to adjust my brothers big situation and adjust for permanent residence in the US. He is currently still living in the US but unable to work due to work permit denied as well. Help with any suggestions,already talked to some lawyers but suggestion in that there is no future for my brother he is only 18yrs now! Help

Your brother entered falsely and claimed to be a citizen (fraud). There is nothing he can do to change the disposition of committing fraud. If he does not leave when told, he will be in double trouble, and he can never hope to come back even in the future.

So is there a chance comming back to the US if he files the I-485 again in the future...or if he gets married to a US citizen. Is there a solution for his trouble

I believe there's no waiver for this kind of fraud, using a USC passport, but there is something I recall that they are working on.