Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: registerd but didn't get any prove

hi
    i did registered for the spiseal registration but i did't get any prove i show thim copy off my I-94 form and they take it .dose any one know what gona happen next year when i go to register do they gona ask me for prove of the registretion for last year
    thank's for help
    sam

hi
    i did registered for the spiseal registration but i did't get any prove i show thim copy off my I-94 form and they take it .dose any one know what gona happen next year when i go to register do they gona ask me for prove of the registretion for last year
    thank's for help
    sam

Pls let us know your experience at the INS when you went there for Registration. It may clear some doubts about Registration. INS took your I-94, you might have a copy of it for your record. Sometime at the time of entry, INS official write down the I-94 numbers alongwith entry stamp. Check your Passport. Still you have entry stamped on your Passport.
    At the time of Registration, they took your finger prints and you must have filled a Form. The rules are not yet out. I think the INS will send you some letter regarding your Registration. Just trust in God and pray.
    Good luck.

The INS not supposes to take anybody I-94 Card when they go for special registration. They just write down the number of I-94 in their system.

In my case. the took my I-94. Took down the number, also put a FIN number on my I-94. That is a foreign Identification number.

I think it is vital for everyone to have this number and is a proof that whether one implied with the specail registration or not!

Please write your experiance, specially what kind of visa you hold. Were you having any blemish or you were with a very clean record. Of course, we know by now that it might take a few hours plus or minus depending on the INS office or the day of week, but you will come out unscathed, if your record is absolutely clean. The whole question is what happens if you have a blemish, a minor mistake , for which no one used to even care. How it is taken now in case of special registration.
    Moreover, if some one knows that entry exit registration is also this detail oriented or is simpler.

What is an I-94?

alien identification number. given at port of entry for legally entering foreigners. usually they staple this on your passport. if you did AOS, they will give you a new one attached to your i-797

When I registered, they took my passport with I-94 and my workpermit, though I have AOS pending. They also held me and laughed at my USC wife on the monitor where she was outside (after they made her leave the federal building) pounding on the door and asking for security. The INS officer told the other one that if he got a Philipino or Indonesion wife, she would be that committed too. They eventually let me go, but issued an NTA and took all my documents and ID, so I cannot finish the rest of my paperwork. I have nothing on my record but an overstay.

What to do now?

IF YOU ARE MARRIED TO A USC AND HAVE A PENDING CASE I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DID KEEP YOUR STAFF...
    WHY IS YOUR AOS PENDING ? ANY PROBLEMS ????