50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: why special registration ?

guys i am from Bangladesh and now living here for 25 years i am usc . but i see lots of poeople primaryly from Muslims countries have to go for
    special registration if not muslim country . then
    a country . whose political terms aren't good with us . I think its not fair . for them to implement such a policy on these people . we all know that lots of shitt happend . but hey . if you want to implement a RULE OR a POLICY .
    do it on all IMMIGRANTS . from all over the world
    not just few hand picked muslim countries . it don't matter where the bad people came from .
    on spet 11th . someone at INS if they did their job right in the first place . this wouldn.t have happened .

guys i am from Bangladesh and now living here for 25 years i am usc . but i see lots of poeople primaryly from Muslims countries have to go for
    special registration if not muslim country . then
    a country . whose political terms aren't good with us . I think its not fair . for them to implement such a policy on these people . we all know that lots of shitt happend . but hey . if you want to implement a RULE OR a POLICY .
    do it on all IMMIGRANTS . from all over the world
    not just few hand picked muslim countries . it don't matter where the bad people came from .
    on spet 11th . someone at INS if they did their job right in the first place . this wouldn.t have happened .

When people are scared, they will justify all means to feel safer. Special Registration took advantage of 9/11 and the hatred shown by some arabs & moslem all over the world to justify penalizing all arabs/moslem countries, and giving the perceived notion that the government is actually doing something about it. Something that INS have failed to do to begin with, and now forcing the legal immigrants to pay for their incompentencies.
    I agreed if INS/BCIS want to be fair, they should institute it to all immigrants. Unfortunately it won't never happen, due to the strong political influences & backing of certain ethnic groups like mexicans, chinese, indian, etc.

Hey, Bangaali. I am from Bangladesh too. I agree to your point about the muslims *****ing about Israel (the cause is right, however, the problem is if you are week you have to suffer and *****ing will not solve the problem). But that has nothing to do with cab driving etc. This is a country where labor is honored. Can you imagine the president is speaking by putting his hand on a laborer in your country? NO. Also, maxicans, in general, do the laborous job. They dont go for education (of course, in general) and become software engineers. If still they can have strong lobby, the muslims or the Arabs also should.