free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when's the next 245(i)?

when's the next 245i? is it true that this would exclusively be for the mexicans?

when's the next 245i? is it true that this would exclusively be for the mexicans?

245i will be opposed by law-abiding citizens nationwide that oppose rewarding people for breaking the law.

we all will oppose this law because we don't want our laws for lawbreaker, as well as we will strongly put pressure on our congressperson to veto this law because this law provides rewards to law breaker for breaking our laws, and if our congressman won't listen then we will raise over voice to president to veto this law otherwise we all don't need to follow our laws because america is rewarding to law breaker, and then this country would be unique if they reward to law breaker.

WE WILL PROPPOSE THIS LAW AS THIS BRINGS SINCERE ALIENS TO TAKE PART IN BUILDING THE NATION WHICH IS ALREADY IN THE BIGGEST DEBT. UNFORTUNATELY, THE COWBOYS ARE FOOL WHEN IT COMES TO ECONOMICS AND FINANCE. GO ASK A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ON HOW MUCH DEBT THE US HAS?

I, MY whole family, every one I know, everyone I have ever known, Everyone I will never will be preached by me in favooooor of 245-iiiii.

Because, it unites the families.
    It is not in business of harbouring suffering.
    Laws are to prevent Miseries & suffering NOT to create.

I am a USC born and raised here and I am for this law because if it does not go through, then I will have to spend 10 years in a third world country and raise my children there, or else get a divorce. I have a RIHGT to raise my family in MY country. I was born here. The governement has no right to force me to choose between my spouse and my country. If they were imcompetent enough to let him enter, then they need to pay the price and let him stay now that he's become important in the life of a USC

Even our President wants that 245(i) should be extended. As there was a statement issued from White House recently in this regards. Since both houses are controlled by Republicans and elections are also due next year, it is expected that soon it will be extended and our President will sign it into law. We just have to wait when it is debated in Congress.
    It is wrong to suggest that 245(i) will be extended only for Mexicans. Whenever, it will be enacted, it will apply to everybody.
    Good luck.

Okay, I know that this might sound off the wall, but I had a dream the other night that president Bush came to my house and gave my husband a green card and shook his hand and smiled. He was very nice in my dream, and I think that it is a prediction of the future that Bush will sign the law into effect and so many people will get thier green cards and they deserve it.

To USC:
    Infomation provided above is also supported by this week's editorial of this board which reads as follows:

A Note from the Editors:
    245(i) Is Not Dead

We have learnt that immigration advocates on the Hill do not believe it likely that 245(i) will come back in this Congress. However, we believe that 245(i) is very much alive, and may indeed happen. The reason for our optimism is the steady, if muted, support that the President expresses for 245(i) through his Press Secretary. Today we carry yet another affirmation of support from the White House for 245(i). Given that his party controls both houses of Congress, if the President decides to make 245(i) his priority, we believe that he will succeed in carrying both his party and Congress. So, at the end of the day, will 245(i) make a comeback? Stay tuned.

Good luck.