free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job Offers

I got a new job in this recession and was offered another . I am shocked but so happy.
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

I got a new job in this recession and was offered another . I am shocked but so happy.
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

I am very happy for you. My son, 20, is looking for something to supplement college cost. It's not easy here in NJ. None of the summer-job or even seasonal opportunities from last year are no longer.

It's not fun. He is very depressed about not being able to find anything. I guess the recession is even more prevalent in the lower paying sectors.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    I am very happy for you. My son, 20, is looking for something to supplement college cost. It's not easy here in NJ. None of the summer-job or even seasonal opportunities from last year are no longer.

It's not fun. He is very depressed about not being able to find anything. I guess the recession is even more prevalent in the lower paying sectors. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's still in college so can't apply for professional jobs in his field. What can he do ? What kind of jobs does he look for? Being depressed won't solve any problem. Doing what he can may.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Deport all of the illegal aliens, and college kids will easily be able to find work...as will lower-skilled and less-educated American adults.

Maybe then, going to McDonald's will no longer feel like a quick trip to the third-world, and you can leave your passport at home (plus, you'll be able to order in English and be understood...and your order will be correct)!

Support DREAM Act. It's on its way to victory!

Congratulations Mary

Hope you will have a great time at your new job. Congratulations once again.

The Bad-Dream Act has NO chance of passing!

That you don't want DREAM Act to have a chance to pass, and its real-time chances of passing are two different matters. I'm talking about the latter.

...you're delusional!