50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: US / Brasil .. To fingerprint one another .. Read this

This is what I read somewhere on the internet. is it true?

Foreign visitors arriving at U.S. airports or seaports beginning Jan. 1 will have their travel documents scanned, fingerprints and photos taken and identification checked against terrorist watchlists.

On the other hands as for retaliation a judge in brazil ordered to fingerprint all americains traveling through his country.

Brazilian police have started fingerprinting and photographing all US visitors arriving in the country, in compliance with a judge's order to match the treatment Brazilians will get when they enter the United States. Federal Judge Julier Sebastiao da Silva, furious at US plans to fingerprint and photograph millions of visitors on entering the United States, ordered Brazil's authorities do the same to US citizens starting on Thursday. Brazil has filed a complaint in court over the US measure, which is part of an effort to track down terrorists. Visitors from 27 countries whose citizens do not need visas to enter the United States -- mostly in Europe, are exempted.

The whole world is ** F U C K E D up ** if you ask me.

This is what I read somewhere on the internet. is it true?

Foreign visitors arriving at U.S. airports or seaports beginning Jan. 1 will have their travel documents scanned, fingerprints and photos taken and identification checked against terrorist watchlists.

On the other hands as for retaliation a judge in brazil ordered to fingerprint all americains traveling through his country.

Brazilian police have started fingerprinting and photographing all US visitors arriving in the country, in compliance with a judge's order to match the treatment Brazilians will get when they enter the United States. Federal Judge Julier Sebastiao da Silva, furious at US plans to fingerprint and photograph millions of visitors on entering the United States, ordered Brazil's authorities do the same to US citizens starting on Thursday. Brazil has filed a complaint in court over the US measure, which is part of an effort to track down terrorists. Visitors from 27 countries whose citizens do not need visas to enter the United States -- mostly in Europe, are exempted.

The whole world is ** F U C K E D up ** if you ask me.

US is ****ed up not the whole world.
    All Americans traveling to foreign countries should have visas and face the same immigration restrictions as foreigners in USA.
    No work permits for Americans abroad!
    Visas to Americans!
    Americans should stand in long lines and pay a lot for visas when they travel to foreign countries.

how about this:

how about countries making up their OWN immigration policies based upon THEIR needs and issues. Not as a stupid childish response to otehr countries deciding their own sovereign laws.

How kindergarten is that? That's how wars are launched. Over stupid *** childish ****.

-= nav =-

I totally understand what the US is doing. For them it's the only way to eliminate threat or dangerous people, before they strick on this land while they are here.
    However, I do not think it is fair to go around and make laws for others while themselves got
    a ** f u c k e d up ** country.

There is ** s h i t ** going on here in this country daily. Like there is still racism in lots of ways here. but who cares.

For the world to be more peacefull, let people judge themselves not you, not me.

After all, I like this country. I like my life here and I will always be thinkfull to God for what he gave me here and that I am able to share with my americain wife here and my familly back at home.

One.