free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To the owner/admin of this site.. Sam Udani

Sam Udani of ILW.com.

You have on multiple times received complaints, reports, phone calls, emails from many members here at ILW about certain posters and content posted on this site.

You have been and aware of certain members stalking, harrassing, blackmailing and threatening other members here.

You own this site yet you do nothing to prevent all this happening.

You are enabling cyberstalking, threats, defamation, blackmail and even allowed posts that were of threatening nature to our President to remain for sometime.

I would advise you to check up on the law regarding being the enabler. You own this site, you are supposed to Moderate this site and you are also supposed to ACT upon complaints..yet you still ignore everything.

This is not just online stalking, this is real life and also affecting people in real life.

I think it won't be long before this site is shutdown. You may also be involved with some lawsuits.

I am surprised that the likes of Greg Siskind, The Hammond Law Firm and others are happy to be associated with this site that allows this kind of thing to keep happening.

I know I sure would not want my business associated with with some of the things that go on around this forum, which has a link on the side to my business site.

Anyone who wishes to phone Sam Udani at the ILW office..here is his number.

212 545 0818

You could also file a complaint with this site's host.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Sam Udani of ILW.com.

You have on multiple times received complaints, reports, phone calls, emails from many members here at ILW about certain posters and content posted on this site.

You have been and aware of certain members stalking, harrassing, blackmailing and threatening other members here.

You own this site yet you do nothing to prevent all this happening.

You are enabling cyberstalking, threats, defamation, blackmail and even allowed posts that were of threatening nature to our President to remain for sometime.

I would advise you to check up on the law regarding being the enabler. You own this site, you are supposed to Moderate this site and you are also supposed to ACT upon complaints..yet you still ignore everything.

This is not just online stalking, this is real life and also affecting people in real life.

I think it won't be long before this site is shutdown. You may also be involved with some lawsuits.

I am surprised that the likes of Greg Siskind, The Hammond Law Firm and others are happy to be associated with this site that allows this kind of thing to keep happening.

I know I sure would not want my business associated with with some of the things that go on around this forum, which has a link on the side to my business site.

Anyone who wishes to phone Sam Udani at the ILW office..here is his number.

212 545 0818

You could also file a complaint with this site's host.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

The people on this website don't care. In fact, I think they dwell on the drama. Otherwise, there would have been something done about all the c.rap that's gone on here. It's a total joke.

Anyone who wants/needs real immigration help should find another forum. This one went down the tubes.