50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: never received green card.....

JUST WANTED TO VOICE MY OPINION....MY GEORGIAN HUSBAND (I'M US CITIZEN)AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY UPS AND DOWNS WITH THE LONG (10 YEAR)IMMIGRATION PROCESS. HE WAS APPROVED FOR HIS GREEN CARD. WE'VE WAITED MANY MONTHS. WENT TO INFO PASS APT. THEY SAY REFILE I-90..TELL US WE'LL HAVE NO FEES..SEND ALL DOCUMENTS..RECEIVE LETTER SAYING THEY DONT HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS.RESEND DOCUMENTS WITH - I290B....GET SENATOR NELSON INVOLVED..DONT WORRY..WE SEE "THEIR" MISTAKE..WAIT A FEW WEEKS(30 DAY EXPIRES). SORRY...CANT HELP..GREEN CARD WAS SENT...NOT OUR FAULT.. GO PAY $585.00 FILING FEES A-G-A-I-N....*THERE HAS TO BE SOMEWAY TO CHANGE THIS LAW... WE WERE TOLD WE'D NOT HAVE TO RE-PAY...NOW WE DO!! GOVERNMENT OFFICES NEED TO SOMEHOW HAVE THE SAME INFO AT EACH OFFICE..WE STILL WAIT...HAD TO DO MOTION TO REQUEST CHANGE OF DENIAL DECISION...ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET THE GREEN CARD AND BE ABLE TO MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES???
    life is too short to wake up in the a.m. with regrets. so love the people who treat you right. forget about the ones who dont. and believe that everything happens for a reason. if you get the chance,take it. if it changes your life, let it. nobody sa

JUST WANTED TO VOICE MY OPINION....MY GEORGIAN HUSBAND (I'M US CITIZEN)AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY UPS AND DOWNS WITH THE LONG (10 YEAR)IMMIGRATION PROCESS. HE WAS APPROVED FOR HIS GREEN CARD. WE'VE WAITED MANY MONTHS. WENT TO INFO PASS APT. THEY SAY REFILE I-90..TELL US WE'LL HAVE NO FEES..SEND ALL DOCUMENTS..RECEIVE LETTER SAYING THEY DONT HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS.RESEND DOCUMENTS WITH - I290B....GET SENATOR NELSON INVOLVED..DONT WORRY..WE SEE "THEIR" MISTAKE..WAIT A FEW WEEKS(30 DAY EXPIRES). SORRY...CANT HELP..GREEN CARD WAS SENT...NOT OUR FAULT.. GO PAY $585.00 FILING FEES A-G-A-I-N....*THERE HAS TO BE SOMEWAY TO CHANGE THIS LAW... WE WERE TOLD WE'D NOT HAVE TO RE-PAY...NOW WE DO!! GOVERNMENT OFFICES NEED TO SOMEHOW HAVE THE SAME INFO AT EACH OFFICE..WE STILL WAIT...HAD TO DO MOTION TO REQUEST CHANGE OF DENIAL DECISION...ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET THE GREEN CARD AND BE ABLE TO MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES???
    life is too short to wake up in the a.m. with regrets. so love the people who treat you right. forget about the ones who dont. and believe that everything happens for a reason. if you get the chance,take it. if it changes your life, let it. nobody sa

You fool ! Georgia is part of the United States so he doesn't need a green card !!!! I can't believe how stupid people can be !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marriedtoageorgian:
    JUST WANTED TO VOICE MY OPINION....MY GEORGIAN HUSBAND (I'M US CITIZEN)AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY UPS AND DOWNS WITH THE LONG (10 YEAR)IMMIGRATION PROCESS. HE WAS APPROVED FOR HIS GREEN CARD. WE'VE WAITED MANY MONTHS. WENT TO INFO PASS APT. THEY SAY REFILE I-90..TELL US WE'LL HAVE NO FEES..SEND ALL DOCUMENTS..RECEIVE LETTER SAYING THEY DONT HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS.RESEND DOCUMENTS WITH - I290B....GET SENATOR NELSON INVOLVED..DONT WORRY..WE SEE "THEIR" MISTAKE..WAIT A FEW WEEKS(30 DAY EXPIRES). SORRY...CANT HELP..GREEN CARD WAS SENT...NOT OUR FAULT.. GO PAY $585.00 FILING FEES A-G-A-I-N....*THERE HAS TO BE SOMEWAY TO CHANGE THIS LAW... WE WERE TOLD WE'D NOT HAVE TO RE-PAY...NOW WE DO!! GOVERNMENT OFFICES NEED TO SOMEHOW HAVE THE SAME INFO AT EACH OFFICE..WE STILL WAIT...HAD TO DO MOTION TO REQUEST CHANGE OF DENIAL DECISION...ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET THE GREEN CARD AND BE ABLE TO MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Married and welcome,

So are you saying your husband received a denial? Anyway, you should schedule an Infopass appointment to try and get this sorted out.

And, please for future reference, when you use all caps, the post comes across as shouting and is difficult to read.

Good luck to you.

marriedtoageorgian:

Your card was sent but either returned undeliverable or lost. You have no choice but to file I-90. If you can not afford fee, request a fee waiver. This is the only choice you have. Writing letter and meeting politician of your area will not help.
    By the way, was your address ever changed during this process?