50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can USC move to Canada w/ 10/yr ban hubby?

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a USC, a certified elementary school teacher, and the fiance of an Arab national who's about to be deported. He is now facing the ten-year ban, because he passed his one year mark while he was in detention
    I live in Wisconsin now, and Canada is not all that far away, so we are thinking about living there. Would this be possibe? Teachers are not listed as one of the shortage areas in the labor force, but maybe they could still use me? I am also certified to teach Spanish.
    Would it be possible, if I cannot work in Canada, to work in, say, Michigan or Minnesota and live in Canada?
    Any advice/knowledge you could share with me would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks for any input anyone might have on this topic!

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a USC, a certified elementary school teacher, and the fiance of an Arab national who's about to be deported. He is now facing the ten-year ban, because he passed his one year mark while he was in detention
    I live in Wisconsin now, and Canada is not all that far away, so we are thinking about living there. Would this be possibe? Teachers are not listed as one of the shortage areas in the labor force, but maybe they could still use me? I am also certified to teach Spanish.
    Would it be possible, if I cannot work in Canada, to work in, say, Michigan or Minnesota and live in Canada?
    Any advice/knowledge you could share with me would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks for any input anyone might have on this topic!

Canada has complex immigration laws just like the US. You need to find a good website that deals with immigration to Canada and do some research. I know you mentioned that your husband is Arabic, however, you never mentioned if he holds Canadian citizenship. Canada is not likely to let someone in that is being deported from the US unless he has legal status on Canada. It is not that easy to move from one country to another - not even between Canada and the US....

Try www.britishexpats.com They have a Canadian board.

Thanks for the info Not exactly the news I was hoping for, but it's a start.
    My fiance has no ties to Canada whatsoever. He is being deported for entering with a false passport, and overstaying his visa. Looks like I'm running out of options

SHAME! WHAT KIND OF USC YOU ARE WHO IS KNOWINGLY
    SUPPORTING A CROOK PERSON WHO ENTER ON FALSE PASSPORT
    YOU ARE SENDING A MASSAGE TO THIRD WORLD YES !YOU PEOPLE COME HERE ILLEGALLY OR WITH FALSE PASSPORT AND WE (USC) ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
    IN MY VIEW HE SHOULD BE BAN FOR EVER TO ENTER U S AND THERE SHOULD BE A LAW TO PUNISH USC LIKE YOU WHO KNOWINGLY SUPPORT THESE CROOKS

DEAR JUJU
    BEING A CERTIFIED TEACHER YOU WILL BE TEACHING YOUR STUDENTS" IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH SOME ONE AND LATERON YOU FIND OUT THE PERSON IS CROOKED STILL YOU SUPPORT YOUR LOVE BECAUSE LOVE IS GREATER THAN NATION
    THINK AGAIN ONE MORE TIME SO YOU DO'NT FEEL GUILTY
    THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DO ALL THIS KNOWINGLY
    ARE IN GREATER THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY IN COMPARE TO OUTSIDERS .AN ARAB SNEAKS IN OUR COUNTRY WITH FALSE PASSPORT INSTEAD OF HANDING OVER TO AUTHORITIES YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM WITH YOUR LAST BREATH
    WHERE WE PEOPLE ARE GOING ? WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN FUTURE?
    I DID NOT EXPECT THIS ATLEAST FROM A TEACHER , THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN IS IN YOUR HANDS?WHAT WILL YOU BE TEACHING THEM?
    I CAN THINK MAY BE YOU DID NOT KNOW WHEN YOU MET HIM BUT NOW YOU KNOW ,HOW CAN YOU DO ALL THIS TO COUNTRY BEING A TEACHER
    HE IS NOT HERE ON EXPIRED VISA HE ENTERED KNOWINGLY WITH FALSE PASSPORT
    DO YOU HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR LAWS? IF NOT DO'NT TEACH IN OUR SCHOOLS ANY MORE.

JuJu
    I have no sympathy for you ,This guy/arab entered intentionally on fake passport,you do'nt know him for long ,may be he was a part of some plot and now he wants to become a part of society and deceiving you and us.do'nt trust these people too much .
    now you want to become a part of crime by sending
    him to canada since you informed he has no ties with canada.Let him pay the price for what he did.
    Better you forget him and go for your life since you are a teacher and have many responsiblities to kids and country ,All parents whom kids you teach count on you.do'nt involve yourself in illegal activities and do'nt break trust.
    I wish you well for you.

Juju,

I am so sorry to hear that your husband is bad news. What if your fiance has links to terrorist activities? Have you ever thought about that? Has he ever given you a reasonable excuse for entering the US illegally? He was documented upon entrance but those were not his documents...

I really don't understand why people try to enter the country with false passports?

Did FBI complete their investigation on him? I don't think they are going to let him go without an extensive investigation. Being from an arab nation, after Sept 11, and a false passport, his chances are really weak to stay here...

If he gets deported, he has to designate a country to be sent to, if he doesn't, the judge will do that for him, most cases s/he will designate the native country. So Canada is not option...

God Help You...