50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: HELP NEED BADLY !!!!!!!!!!

I know that ususally at the interview you are required to show proof or history of the existing relationship between your spouse and yourself. My wife doesn't have a social and we will need to show bank statements, documents with her name on etc. What I need to know is how can I go about getting her on these things without a social. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. THANKS.

I know that ususally at the interview you are required to show proof or history of the existing relationship between your spouse and yourself. My wife doesn't have a social and we will need to show bank statements, documents with her name on etc. What I need to know is how can I go about getting her on these things without a social. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. THANKS.

If she cant get a SSN, she should be able to get a TIN, which should suffice.

An ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) is a pretty good idea. Keep in mind that this number does not indicate or give the right of the bearer to reside or work in the US. This is strictly for taxpaying purposes.

So you can go to the bank and ask them to update your records so that the mailing address is Mr & Mrs,...

Also do the same for the utility companies, insurance, that sort of thing.

Hope this helps.....

Paudy

Okay ...first of all let me tell u this .I think u are asking those question to either get infos on how to get things done without having a social security like opening a bank account or do other things that you do need the social security number for either for you or for ur friend or wife . Why im saying that because the whole thing u said did not click with my brain But anyways if im wrong sorry .
    Okay are u a US citizen? Because if u were dont be trying to get ways around it it wont work .Just go ahead and apply for her (AOS) then you wouldnt have to worry about that social security right? Have you thought about that? You dont go to interview a week after you send in ur forms to the ins so u'll have enough time to first receive a work permit for her then u can apply for that socila .So my friend be real and do what's most importANT
    Okay ? Be strong.

etrangerrrr just give your advice and LA FERME !!!!
    Ce genre de mentalite gardes le pour ton bled...
    I am fed up with people judging without knowing...

getting a TIN number is a really good idea, although it may take a little while. In the meantime, it is possible to get SHARED bank accounts and Credit cards (at least) without this number. It does depend in the bank. Explain your situation, make sure you are the primary holder of the bank account/credit card, and make sure you can provide both an ID and a signature for the other party (your wife).

Good Luck!

by the way, when I say expalin your situation I mean just say that you are married to a non-US resident and that you are waiting for your paperwork to got through.... that is enough information.

Ecoute , je ne suis pas ici pour juger .La raison pour laquelle j'ai commenter sur ca c'est parcequ'en fait j'avais penser a d'autres choses par rapport au fait que sa question etait un peu renverser.Mais je n'essayais pas de le juger.Je me suis dit que s'il veut des infos on peut le lui donner mais qu'il ne faut pas qu'il joue avec ma memoire car en fait je te jure sa question est tres bizzare.
    T'es d'ou toi? Okay desoler si je t'ai fais penser que je suis pour juger .Piger?
    A plus