50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I NEED ADVICE REGARDING MARRIAGE A USC

I'm planning on getting marry on march 6th but people are getting me and my future wife hard time because they think we are doing it for the wrong reason. My EAD expired 6 months ago and we've been dating for only five months, i know people think thats to early but you know for sure when you love somebody and it won't take long to find out for real your future mate. People are driving us crazy telling her that she is going to do it for the wrong reason. Should i just get marry and forget about what people think?
    Thanks

I'm planning on getting marry on march 6th but people are getting me and my future wife hard time because they think we are doing it for the wrong reason. My EAD expired 6 months ago and we've been dating for only five months, i know people think thats to early but you know for sure when you love somebody and it won't take long to find out for real your future mate. People are driving us crazy telling her that she is going to do it for the wrong reason. Should i just get marry and forget about what people think?
    Thanks

I think you are in the wrong forum... this is about immigration not about psicology

If you guys KNOW you want to get married... do it... if someone is not agree with your decission you might need to get new friends
    )

Good Luck

Some1mex

To heck with what people think. If you have found someone you can love who loves you, and there is mutual support and respect, why give a flip if someone disapproves or questions it? Life is short - make the most of it, and make you and your fiancee happy. With all the problems and stresses we all face, it's nice to have a person with whom you can find peace and contentment.
    By the way, ever resolve your immigration/work issues?

I think that if both of you are honest in love with one another then you should definitly go through with your marriage. Myself and my husband got married after only 5 months as well. We have been married for almost a year now and our love feels stronger every day. If you are truely in love with each other then it won't matter to you what other people think. There are always obstacles to overcome in a marriage and this will be the first one...

Good luck