publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: What kind of medical test, for my fiance?

i have applied for fiance visa ; and ll be getting reply soon.
    i want to know ; what kind of vaccination my fiance(beneficiary) needs to have; and what is included in the medical test; so that we can do that early to save the time. As waiting is so hard.
    Does he must have to have Hepetatis B vaccination or not?

I will be so much thankful to you; if u give me detailed list of what the beneficiary needs to have in order to pass the medical test.

Thanks in advance

i have applied for fiance visa ; and ll be getting reply soon.
    i want to know ; what kind of vaccination my fiance(beneficiary) needs to have; and what is included in the medical test; so that we can do that early to save the time. As waiting is so hard.
    Does he must have to have Hepetatis B vaccination or not?

I will be so much thankful to you; if u give me detailed list of what the beneficiary needs to have in order to pass the medical test.

Thanks in advance

Call a designated USCIS Civilian Surgeon for your area. He/she has a list of all required by USCIS vaccinations. Only he/she will give you a true anxwer.

The following list came directly from the US Immigration website:

What are the vaccination requirements?
    You should have vaccinations for:

Mumps
    Measles
    Rubella
    Polio
    Tetanus
    Diphtheria toxoids
    Pertussis
    Influenza type B
    Hepatitis B

If you are unable to submit all your vaccination records at the time of the exam, or if you have never had certain vaccines, the Civil Surgeon or Panel Physician can administer them to you.
    Important: Do not try to fulfill your vaccination requirements before you meet with the Panel Physician or Civil Surgeon, in case it is not medically appropriate for you to have one or more of the required vaccines.

Hi billiedance gave your list of vaccines.... Now about other things you don't need to worry .... If your fiancée has vaccination record tell him to take it to doctor when he goes there for medical test ... if he doesn't have then also no need to worry ... they will give vaccine and record of that... they will blood test ( for VD ), chest X-ray AP view and PPD test for TB.... And overall physical examination ... nothing much to worry about ... if they find something in these tests they might go for some more but you don't need details of those tests at all.... Just tell your fiancée to go to the same hospital that is recommended by US consulate ... Good luck ... Pasha

Thank you all so much for your replies.

My fiance doesnt have his vaccination records with him anymore, and he is not vaccinated for Hepatitis B.
    But he is going to get vaccinated for Hepatitis B it in a day or two. But it will take too much time for him to complete his Hepatitis B Vaccine. We dont want to delay anything and want to make everything ready in advance.

Please tell me, What should we do.
    I have heard; that case can be dalyed till he completes his vaccinations. Is that true?

Thanks again.

Dear capriono ...

Sit back and relax ... first of all vaccine for hepatitis B is not mandatory by WHO .... And u don't need to worry about anything .... Its their (medical professionals) duty to take care of this and not your spouse's .... Trust me ... ok for your mind of peace let me tell ya here ... I am a doc ..... they will do whatever is needed ... so just tell him to go for medical test ... and everything will be ok .... Good luck ...Pasha

Capriono:
    I remember that I didn't have my vaccination records for my fiance visa and as soon as I received the paperwork from the embassy with the authorized doctor's list, I made my appointment and I got all the shots the same day. Don't worry about the hepatitis B all they will tell him is that he needs to get the first one and then complete the other two when he comes tu USA....I mean I assume he is in his homeland. However, I won't get the shots without their paperwork since I also remember the doctor completed a form when I got all the shots required.

Good luck

Thank you all for your replies. It was so nice of you all.