free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: amigos Ilegales ,la esperanza es lo ultimo que se pierde

Para todos mis amigos Ilegales ,preocupados por la situacion en este Pais , quiero decirles que no hay que perder la esperanza , todo es posible en este mundo , apenas en los 60's las personas de color sufrian de mucha discrimancion . Ahora , el presidente de este Pais es de color , y asi una a una , las leyes y constumbres han ido cambiando , pronto ya no habran ilegales en este pais , todos van a tener su tarjeta verda , no se desesperen , alejense de las Ciudades grandes , y lugares que son racistas , tengan hijos , aprendan un poco de Ingles , Si Se Puede ! Viva la raza !

Para todos mis amigos Ilegales ,preocupados por la situacion en este Pais , quiero decirles que no hay que perder la esperanza , todo es posible en este mundo , apenas en los 60's las personas de color sufrian de mucha discrimancion . Ahora , el presidente de este Pais es de color , y asi una a una , las leyes y constumbres han ido cambiando , pronto ya no habran ilegales en este pais , todos van a tener su tarjeta verda , no se desesperen , alejense de las Ciudades grandes , y lugares que son racistas , tengan hijos , aprendan un poco de Ingles , Si Se Puede ! Viva la raza !

Arrogant rants like the above are one reason why Americans will NEVER AGREE TO AMNESTY for illegals.

We're all more than familiar with Fredy's lack of intelligence...but arrogance mixed with stupidity brings Fredy's reputation to a new low.

Fredy continues to show disrespect for America -

he is an illegal alien;

he thinks that it's appropriate to insult Americans in a foreign language;

He throws around words like "racistas" when referring to Americans, yet finishes his rant with the words "!Viva la Raza!"

Why would Americans ever want to give amnesty to people like Fredy...people with a complete disregard for America...people who are not assimilating to America...people who throw around racist terms like "viva la raza???"

All that's missing from Fredy's rant is the Mexican rag!

you got a lot of things wrong , first of all , Iam not illegal .I don't insult anybody , I just give words of hope to people who are going to the immigration process . I know English and Spanish , learning greek and getting a Master in divinity . I respect all people .

Someone12
    No Fredy...you don't respect American citizens...this is OUR country, not the country of a bunch of pendejos. If you respected Americans, you would also respect our laws...and encourage las 'bolsas de mierda' to do the same...

I obey the Law but I know there is a higher law and that is the Law of God and that law tells me to love my neighbor as myself ,Illegals are my neighbors and I love them . I love all people . So I think that all of us are God's children and we need to take care of the honest illegal immigrant who doesn't break the law and comes to this country to work hard .

Higher law? Not. Only Muslim terrorists say that there is a law higher than that law and authority that God has appointed over you. Remember the authority of the U.S. Congress comes directly from God. Of course, if you really went to divinity school, you would know that. But I think you are not telling the truth.

Fredy: By definition, there is no such thing as an "honest illegal immigrant." All illegal immigrants (illegal aliens) break the law.

1. It's against the law for illegal aliens to be in America;

2. It's against the law for illegal aliens to work;

3. It's against the law for illegal aliens to drive;

4. It's against the law for illegal aliens to steal another person's identity or to use fake documents.

There is no such thing as an honest illegal alien.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Fredy: By definition, there is no such thing as an "honest illegal immigrant." All illegal immigrants (illegal aliens) break the law.

1. It's against the law for illegal aliens to be in America;

2. It's against the law for illegal aliens to work;

3. It's against the law for illegal aliens to drive;

4. It's against the law for illegal aliens to steal another person's identity or to use fake documents.

There is no such thing as an honest illegal alien. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> so what is your solution to the problem ?

Deport ALL illegal aliens. It's that simple.

Illegals are easy to find, and you can make life in America so miserable for them that they will self-deport.

At the moment, however, the arrogance and stupidity of the illegals is making it such that Americans will NEVER allow another amnesty.

Americans were taken for fools with the first (and stated ONLY-EVER) amnesty of 1986...and they will NEVER allow it again.