50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I have a DREAM (II)

I present to you on behalf of all Aliens, frightened Mexicans, timid Muslims immigrants, hapless liberals, Peace loving , educated, traveled Americans. " i have a Dream"
    I have a dream, that one day, all humans beings will be looked upon as Equal and not as Americans or Foreigners. I have a dream that one day a Mexcian American will be the Presidente of America. I have a dream that Top republican will be a black from Harlem. I have a dream that Osama's grandson will apply for Political asylum in US and he would be represented by a Jewish lawyer. I have a dream that there would be no war mongers, in US and Ariel Sharon would be the first one to write a peace treaty for the whole world. I have a dream, that people from all over the world will not swim, ride, or pack into containers into US. Rather they will be living happily in their own countries just like normal americans. I have a dream that one day INS will cease to exist and all the pending cases will have a positive outcome.
    I have a dream that Bush will be replaced by a much funnier creature and it might be homer Simpson. I have a dream.....
    Haleloah...

I present to you on behalf of all Aliens, frightened Mexicans, timid Muslims immigrants, hapless liberals, Peace loving , educated, traveled Americans. " i have a Dream"
    I have a dream, that one day, all humans beings will be looked upon as Equal and not as Americans or Foreigners. I have a dream that one day a Mexcian American will be the Presidente of America. I have a dream that Top republican will be a black from Harlem. I have a dream that Osama's grandson will apply for Political asylum in US and he would be represented by a Jewish lawyer. I have a dream that there would be no war mongers, in US and Ariel Sharon would be the first one to write a peace treaty for the whole world. I have a dream, that people from all over the world will not swim, ride, or pack into containers into US. Rather they will be living happily in their own countries just like normal americans. I have a dream that one day INS will cease to exist and all the pending cases will have a positive outcome.
    I have a dream that Bush will be replaced by a much funnier creature and it might be homer Simpson. I have a dream.....
    Haleloah...

No No No , nay nay nay, nick nick nick

To make this dream comes true we need some more people who help others with no strings attached,