50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: HOPES

How are you my friend? Were you able to process your papers yet? Was your aos denied or your I-601.Our situation is similar in a way that's why I'm following up your case.Keep me updated. As for me, we are preparing for my affidavits for I-601 and filling up a draft for my 485, ead and the rest of the forms. Hopefully we can submit it next week if God's willing.I will be going for my medical too. I just pray I could get EAD asap so I could pay my lawyer.

How are you my friend? Were you able to process your papers yet? Was your aos denied or your I-601.Our situation is similar in a way that's why I'm following up your case.Keep me updated. As for me, we are preparing for my affidavits for I-601 and filling up a draft for my 485, ead and the rest of the forms. Hopefully we can submit it next week if God's willing.I will be going for my medical too. I just pray I could get EAD asap so I could pay my lawyer.

Dear Unlucky,

Good to hear from you
    You know I am little surprised that yr I485 but still be asked to file a waiver...
    my I-130 was approved but my I485 was denied that's why they asked me to file a waiver...
    I told you that the waiver was deneid three times but don't be surprised I had the worst lawyer on earth...he never submitted any paper with the waiver and I was naive too to believe in him when he said that this waiver is easy to file...i never seen what he submitted never..all i did just sent him his cheques...
    I have a new lawyer now...i have all the papers to prove that I did not fraud or misrepresente anything and I will submitt all the possible papers and I am telling you that i gathered a bunch of them...thanks to this board too because it helped me do a lot of research and I feel very optimistic about my waiver this time.
    it's easy to get an ead and you will have one soon ..i had mine when i filed for my AOS at least it helped me work and spent my money on lawyers lol..I like you, my husband was against me hiring a lawyer...but i want to put all the chances on my sides cause i am tired of this case..it's like putting my life on hold and waiting and waiting...
    the only thing that is bothering me right now is that since we wrote the ins to ask for a copy of my file, the replied to my lawyer saying that it was already sent to Missouri facility to be filed and that they will send her a copy. it's been like 2 months and we still have not heard from them..how long did it take to get yours ?
    The other thing that i am thinking about is since my file was not active for a while and that i am considered illegal right now and not with a pending case, will i need another waiver for the ban 5 years ? did you think about that ? or isn't that a problem since we are married to USC ??
    I don't know it's too confusing somtimes
    well that's it for the moment..yes I will keep you updated dear friend...but you are ahead of me as you see ..i have not even got my file back...
    good luck to you and i feel that things will work out well for you believe me according to all what
    you said in yr previous posts.
    good luck to you and god bless you

I'm very optimistic about your application this time.We really need to get involved with our papers since this is our life that's at stake. People who are applying today are very fortunate to get all info in the internet, whereas during my time, noone knows unless you are a lawyer.I'ts true "ignorance of the law excuses no one". If I handled it correctly I could have been a citizen by now.I have question with your I-485, did you really stamped denied in your AOS application? I just read it yesterday in another link that if AOS denied there is no appeal to that and automatic removal. Could you ask your lawyer about it? I got it from WWW.imminfo.com under AOS. I don't want you to get alarmed I just want to know if you are aware of this. I wasn't, that's why I freaked out. So if you apply for another I-485 do you have to refile all forms all over again? With regards my FOIA my lawyer requested it in 1st week of Nov. and I guess it came in Dec. because she kept. apologizing to me that her family was here and she has no time . But I saw it last Week.It was already in Missouri when we asked for it.Mine was going smoothly except for that visa fraud, the reason I wasn't denied because they were waiting for my I-601. It was funny though because they did not entered in my file my I-601 application in 1995. My application was terminated in 1994, I submitted my waiver in 1995 and I asked Omaha to forward my file in LA where we are living at that time.Unluckily they sent back my check because the filing fee for 601 had increased to $95.00 but they still forwarded my file to LA. They could have informed me that they terminated my appl.I think we can adjust our status... Hope you get started soon.It might take for FOIA to come bet. 1 to 2 mos.Keep me posted.

It's me again. I just re-read your post and you were telling me you were surprised with my I-485 and they still ask for waiver.Why were surprised? Is it not their protocol to ask for waiver if you got some immigration violations? Please explain to me about this again. During my I-485 interview, I voluntarily gave my fake passport to the officer, I voluntarily gave him all information on how I got here.I told him I used my real name at first but they denied me 3x so my agent changed my name comletely and that's when I got my tourist visa.Me and my husband were interviewed separately, we didn't bring anything except our 1 yr son and they never asked us anymore personal questions, our son speaks for itself.But after interview, he let me know that I need to fill out this waiver.

You both ppl need to do a lot of research towards waivers, whats your email?

THIS IS FOR MOHAN :
    mY EMAIL IS SarahSF5@AOL.COM
    THANK YOU MOHAN IN ADVANCE

Well Unlucky,
    that's the way I understand it and if I am wrong I hope Mohan will correct me ..thank you Mohan we cannot live without you see lol
    Ok , I-130 approved cause the marriage is real
    but since there is something we did to break the law our AOS is denied and to be pardonned we need a waiver which is I-601. Anf if this latter got approved then at that time only will INS approve our aos.
    when I read yr story it's really funny many times you were closed to be approved but then denied...
    you could have had yr GC a long time ago specially at that times when you first file the INS were not as tough as nowdays...
    well anyhow, god has the best plans for us and I am at a point where I worry more about my family than about my GC...I am working hard on my case whatever god wants I will be happy...
    take good care dear friend and talk to you soon...

My e-mail address is this:janedoe@mn.rr.com