50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Trouble - SomeBody Please Help me ( Pleaseeeeeee )

I got my Green Card through my US Citizen wife about a year and a hulf ago. More than a year ago I went to my home country to visit my parents. There I got an opportunity to built a huge multi million dollar manufacturing industry. But it takes time to establish this huge project and after all these production test it will take a year more to be profitable after calculating the fixed and variable costs.
    In last 16 months I have visited my home country 3 times and spent 14 months there in part by part ( not more than 5 months any time). I came back to USA 2 months ago for the last time. Now I need to go visit my home country one more time to observe the progress and need to stay there 5 more months. Because of my wife and children does not want to live anywhere but in USA I have planed to run that project in my home country from USA after it is fully estabilsed and get the profit time to time living in USA and vist it once or twice a year, staying couple of months each time.It is very important to let you know that I had a big trouble about 10 years back while I was in College. I have a arrest and a conviction record with a jail time for 25 days for bad check. Last time I entered to USA I was stoped, questioned by INS ispector and they inquired in every detail because of my previous arrest record. After that they gave me the clearence I could get in. That's why I do not want to apply to the immigration for a 2 year travel document. My question is it safe for me to visit my country so many times ( 4 times 19 months) in such a short period ? and staying outside of the country for such a long time? Oh! One important thing I am from a Muslim country and I have a Muslim name. So anyway they always check on me and look at my eyes like I am a bad guy...

I got my Green Card through my US Citizen wife about a year and a hulf ago. More than a year ago I went to my home country to visit my parents. There I got an opportunity to built a huge multi million dollar manufacturing industry. But it takes time to establish this huge project and after all these production test it will take a year more to be profitable after calculating the fixed and variable costs.
    In last 16 months I have visited my home country 3 times and spent 14 months there in part by part ( not more than 5 months any time). I came back to USA 2 months ago for the last time. Now I need to go visit my home country one more time to observe the progress and need to stay there 5 more months. Because of my wife and children does not want to live anywhere but in USA I have planed to run that project in my home country from USA after it is fully estabilsed and get the profit time to time living in USA and vist it once or twice a year, staying couple of months each time.It is very important to let you know that I had a big trouble about 10 years back while I was in College. I have a arrest and a conviction record with a jail time for 25 days for bad check. Last time I entered to USA I was stoped, questioned by INS ispector and they inquired in every detail because of my previous arrest record. After that they gave me the clearence I could get in. That's why I do not want to apply to the immigration for a 2 year travel document. My question is it safe for me to visit my country so many times ( 4 times 19 months) in such a short period ? and staying outside of the country for such a long time? Oh! One important thing I am from a Muslim country and I have a Muslim name. So anyway they always check on me and look at my eyes like I am a bad guy...

Jack... did I not take the time to look up that information for you when I answered you on Nov 4 in your last post about traveling???????? Did you not read it .. did you not understand it??? or you just didnt want to hear what you wanted??? I feel the information that I took the time to find for you answered the question. What is it you exactly want to know. Maybe you are not asking the question you really want to ask. if thats the case. be up front and just ask it. WE are not the BCIS here. We are here to help. but dont play games here. Peoples time is valuable

4Now ofcourse I read your message and thanks a lot.I got only two messages so far. But none really told me if it is safe for me to visit my home country for another 5 months ( now I am in USA). I undersatnd you are not BCIS... But sure you guys know a lot more than me. Please give me some advise like what should I do. I know the choice is mine... But please I also need your suggetions to make my choice safer.. please help me out.

how come they gave u green card ,when your criminal record was not disclosed a the interview??
    otherwise there should be no problem going back anf forth to the U S?
    Are u working on the Al-Fujairah Refinery project in the gulf of Oman?

ok Jack. so are you saying u dont want to apply for the travel document becuase of arrest 10 yrs ago? is this the issue? Well then surely this came out at the time of your interview did it not.. If it was not a problem then why you make it problem. The travel doc is procedure that needs to be followed. Even to your benefit becuase you are protecting yourself. One of the things you need to protect is the amount of time out of the USA and timeframe becuase of upcoming citizenship requirements. Once you get ur citizenship u travel as much as u want. so protect that upcoming benefit now by being smart. I dont know what more u want .

Thanks 4Now. Thanks for your concern. Sure I my creminal record was Disclosed in my application and I was questioned about it during my interview. But that was year 2002. Thant's why the POE let me in USA last time after making sure I had told BCIS about my conviction. But this is year 2003. in Year 2002 I followed the INS law for 1996 where an alien was excused for upto 2/3 misdiminar. But in year 2003 the new law says even one misdiminar can make an alien inadmissable. That's why I am scred... please help me out.

Michael
    The amazing thing is that this guy is even allowed into the country. He is a moslem with a criminal record running a shady business. Those are 3 HUGE red flags each of which should disqualify him from entry. Amd amazingly, he wonders why he is even questioned. We'll be reading about this guy flying a jet into the Sears Tower.

cut out all the BS. I dont have enought info to evaluate but worse then worse you will be issues NTA when you will try to enter (and I doubt that). IT not end of the world either.
    In any way you will be allowed to entered back.If removal proceedings initiated you can fight. Its not good idea not to enter or leave because of proceedings.IF you are liable to deportation, it can be initiated any time. you can't aviod that by not leaving or entering.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..