publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: umesh, please help with work visa question....

Hello umesh! I was reading your reply to another post, and wondered if you could give an answer to the girl who asked about companies in Michigan who might be looking for medical assistants. That is my field. I have a diploma, plus another diploma in executive administration. All together is 3 yrs college, plus 10 years management work experience. No criminal record.

Can you guide me in the right direction please

Hello umesh! I was reading your reply to another post, and wondered if you could give an answer to the girl who asked about companies in Michigan who might be looking for medical assistants. That is my field. I have a diploma, plus another diploma in executive administration. All together is 3 yrs college, plus 10 years management work experience. No criminal record.

Can you guide me in the right direction please

I can not recollect that post, will you please refer me to that post or just repost it so that I can check it. What type of job you are looking for and where you are located and if you will willing to move. May be I will be able to suggest or refer some agencies.
    Good luck.

fruitybabe12 work visa

umesh, i am looking in the ann arbor area. I am looking for a medical assistant (administration) secretary, can work in hospitals, dr.'s offices, etc.

hope this helps.

To Blueeyedgirl:
    I am not a professional Recruiter or affiliated with any employment agency nor I recommend any of them.
    Still I will check on internet for you and will post if I could find any. In the meantime, you should try to explore with local and surrounding area Hospitals and Medical Offices. You can check in Yellow pages.
    If where you live is a small place then you should explore area within a driving distance where you can go easily for work.
    Good luck.

can i get a list over the internet of the yellow pages for ann arbor? Also, thanks for replying so quickly. I will check back tomorrow...and so on to see if you reply. I appreciate your help as well as anyone else out there willing to give too! Heres keeping my fingers crossed.....talk to you soon.

To Blueeyedgirl:
    You can check on Yahoo yellow pages or www.bigyellow.com
    You can also go to www.google.com and search for jobs you are looking for.
    Good luck.