Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I130 - US Cit applied to over 21 years old Brother

Hello everyone,

I need to seek some professional advice where My US citizen brother applied for me in April 2002 and my application was approved on Feb 01,10. we belong to the nebraska office and fairly speaking, my application took 8 years till approval came in.

Does anyone know what steps I am left with starting from the National Visa Centre(NVC). Current PD is Nov 15 1999 and mine is April 18, 2002 but what i am after is, what type of process I should be expecting to meet requirements of the NVC. If I were to guess, I should be looking for another 4-5 years ahead which is a great timeline for me for GC.

Thx,

Hello everyone,

I need to seek some professional advice where My US citizen brother applied for me in April 2002 and my application was approved on Feb 01,10. we belong to the nebraska office and fairly speaking, my application took 8 years till approval came in.

Does anyone know what steps I am left with starting from the National Visa Centre(NVC). Current PD is Nov 15 1999 and mine is April 18, 2002 but what i am after is, what type of process I should be expecting to meet requirements of the NVC. If I were to guess, I should be looking for another 4-5 years ahead which is a great timeline for me for GC.

Thx,

Hey Folks,

Some update below, I still need some expert plzzzzzzzzzzzzz to advise me for what is coming ahead with this. I just dont know the sequence of steps that comes from the NVC,

==========================================
    Post-Decision Activity

On February 3, 2010, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

You or your brother may not hear anything from NVC until your PD is about to become current. When it does, your brother will get a letter from NVC about what to do next. If you're in the US and are doing Adjustment of Status, at that point, he will have to write to NVC and tell them that you will be adjusting status in the U.S. and not going through NVC.

Hi Mrs. Mani

So we just need to leave it as my approved application has just been mailed out to the NVC' It was mailed on Feb 03, 2010, and btw, My PD is April 18, 2002. (3-4 years ahead and I never lived in US, I just did brief visits and I have no intention to live there before I obtain my Immigrant Visa)

One last question Plzzz, When should i receive my NVC CASE # since you said I wont hear anything until my PD becomes current!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Mani:
    You or your brother may not hear anything from NVC until your PD is about to become current. When it does, your brother will get a letter from NVC about what to do next. If you're in the US and are doing Adjustment of Status, at that point, he will have to write to NVC and tell them that you will be adjusting status in the U.S. and not going through NVC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Current PD is JAN 15, 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    Hi Mrs. Mani

So we just need to leave it as my approved application has just been mailed out to the NVC' It was mailed on Feb 03, 2010, and btw, My PD is April 18, 2002. (3-4 years ahead and I never lived in US, I just did brief visits and I have no intention to live there before I obtain my Immigrant Visa)

One last question Plzzz, When should i receive my NVC CASE # since you said I wont hear anything until my PD becomes current!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Mani:
    You or your brother may not hear anything from NVC until your PD is about to become current. When it does, your brother will get a letter from NVC about what to do next. If you're in the US and are doing Adjustment of Status, at that point, he will have to write to NVC and tell them that you will be adjusting status in the U.S. and not going through NVC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does anyone know how long it takes NVC to create I130 Case # after being received from USCIS, Mine was sent out to NVC on Feb 03,10. Approval letter already received by Mail. Also, when does NVC send applicant to choose Consulate preference?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    Current PD is JAN 15, 2000

Hi Mrs. Mani

You or your brother may not hear anything from NVC until your PD is about to become current. When it does, your brother will get a letter from NVC about what to do next. If you're in the US and are doing Adjustment of Status, at that point, he will have to write to NVC and tell them that you will be adjusting status in the U.S. and not going through NVC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the guy who hates America but can't wait to get here. Leftists are such hypocrites and they can't just accept an anwser they don't like.

You just have to wait.

I always intend to breath fresh air and think with my good intention and heart. My friend...., u are a sad and mad person on earth, I honestly feel the pain u are living with. In anyway i think of who u could be ever since I started reading your posts. I only can speak to you with sympathy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    This is the guy who hates America but can't wait to get here. Leftists are such hypocrites and they can't just accept an anwser they don't like.

You just have to wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, thanks for nothing, or perhaps I will thank you for the next Islamist attack on the U.S.?

Don't worry about me, I am RWR's Happy Warrior. Doing God's work among the heathen. Truth, Justice and the American way!