50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: everyone is leaving this forum ?

everyone is leaving this forum for another one ?
    can you please notify me where are you guys gona be ? so i can get a hold of you ?

MOHAN UMESH PASSI LINDA AND BUSHMASTER

everyone is leaving this forum for another one ?
    can you please notify me where are you guys gona be ? so i can get a hold of you ?

MOHAN UMESH PASSI LINDA AND BUSHMASTER

To Immigrant:
    I will always be here on this Board. I am not leaving anywhere. This Board is like another home to me, which means a lot.
    God bless everybody.

I am so grateful to see how your strength, your kindness, your forgiveness will reflect on keeping this board alive and those who are in the greatest need of your assistance.

You know, those who are the weakest are the ones we should not abandoned and those are the ones that come to this board for help. And let's not forget those who feel they have to post such hurtful things to others because they are mostly in need of our support and love also.

I pray for Bushmaster, Linda, Mohan, and any others that plan to leave this board all the success in the world and May God Always keep them in his heart, but we also need to keep the ones on this board in our heart and I thank you for that Mr. Umesh Passi.

I know that I am not much help when it comes to immigration matters, but just know you can count on me to feel the empathy. I have seen so many people hurt from everything they have to go through and on my behalf as an American, I am so sorry.

God Bless To All Of You and God Bless Our World!

You are a great person too... Well, I guess it is my turn now, I say good-bye... I am outta here...

White Female, you are always welcome to our new forum...

Our memberlist is already 30 people... numbers increasing everyday...

I feel so greatly honored to receive such an invitation and it really does saddened me to see you leave, but I just can't.

I have seen so many others that are so desperately needing help on this board and I feel that I can not abondoned them even though I may not have much advice to give.

I truly feel you and the others are also doing a very wonderful thing for those who are not familiar with this board, so that leaves more open doors for them.

I know all of you have such great knowledge and so much to offer to others, so please, let me extend my congratulations to all of you! I know it will be a great success.

Please, anytime you feel, you are most welcomed back to the board, even it is just to say hi and let us know how you are doing. I would like this very much and I am sure others would be happy to hear from you also.

Bushmaster, take care my friend and God Bless You For Everything You Have Done For Others! Even though we have never met, You will always be in my prayers. Stay Gold My Friend!

The reason why Marie and myself created this new board because we were tired of searching through off-topic, hatred, political non-sense threads that took so much time before you actually got to a thread were you could help.

Along with many imposters it was too much...

If this forum would have been moderated we wouldn't even have bothered to create ours, why would we when this one is visited by so many.

I don't know much about immigrationissues but once in awhile when I am able to help someone it makes me feel good. I think many feel this way.

I respect the people who wish to stay here but please give us a chance too. To be honest I was quite surprised when some of the regulars followed us as I/we have not this much reputation on this board but I think it proves that alot of people were fed up.

I hope we can all get along and maybe even work togheter. We will always welcome knowledgable people (you know who you are) to our forum.

This being said I wish you well in whatever decision(s) you make.

Thank you.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigration/

XANDTRICK,

yes I agree with you ..it's so tiring to see so much hate on this board and all other subjects which has nothing to do with immigration...
    I visited yr forum but I still have not signed on.
    I will soon. You did really a great job.

Whitefemale
    I am like you here lol I Don't know that much about INS but I just come here to share my experience and my learn from others...and like you I find it very hard to leave this board for some unknown reasons lol
    well I am traveling between these two boards lol

good luck everyone...

To xandtrick:
    Thanks for your open invitation and also appreciate your concern regarding unwanted posts.
    In our real life, we never abondon our loved ones even if they are disrespectful sometime. We always try to mend their behaviour. If you feel that if any part of body is not working properly, it should be severed, it is your decision my friend.
    We will stick to this board and always try to keep it live. There are people, who need help and are not self centered.
    Good luck and God be with you all.