50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crazy question for someone knowledgable please..

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">My question is........IF my fiancee, who is being held right now, gets deported or is allowed voluntary exit, will there be a scheduled day for this, and would I be able to travel back to Brazil by his side??? Please answer respectively, i'm not familiar with this at all, and would like to get the process moving, if it is a possibility.</span>
    "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">My question is........IF my fiancee, who is being held right now, gets deported or is allowed voluntary exit, will there be a scheduled day for this, and would I be able to travel back to Brazil by his side??? Please answer respectively, i'm not familiar with this at all, and would like to get the process moving, if it is a possibility.</span>
    "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

The first thing to find out would be if you are eligible for an appropriate visa to move to Brazil, and if so how you go about getting one.

I would start with the Embassy web site.

funny..i was on that site tonite..and looked at the visa requirements. I dont see why i would have a any problem obtaining one.

-

Sounds like you are good to go then.
    Probably something to start sooner than later, these things can take time.

when he appears in court for his hearing, you will get all the information you need then. As for now try getting a visa to Brazil just in case the goverment moves fast in sending him back.

Why is he being held if I may ask?

Good luck to you and yours!

Heartbroken, I don't know if you have looked into this or not, or whether it applies to you or not, but if you are planning on taking your children with you to Brazil..and I believe your ex husband is a USC? Be sure that you check whether you are allowed to take them out of the US or have to have permission by their father to do so.

Again I am not sure of your circumstances but wanted to point that out if it applies to you.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I met women in the shelter who had abusive, drugged or even convicted husbands (even without custody rights), yet they were still not allowed to move far from the area or out of State with their children. Now leaving the country is another issue..often they need to see permission from the father that he allows it.

Again..it will depend I guess on what the arrangement was..and whether he would contest in letting them leave the country whether for a visit or immigrate.

Best to find out facts first before booking those tickets and ordering visas.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

In most countries, if the children are under 16, you need to provide consent from the remaining parent as part of the immigration process.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch