free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CSPA---Mandeep pls help US

Hello Mandeep

1>Can u pls tell me the amount of fees what u submitted to (mumbai)Consulate for ur daughter??

2> Can u tell me mandeep the approval letter what u have go , On that is there any approval date mentioned?????and also can u pls tell me the different between ur Aprroval Date (or when u got approval letter) and filing date?I think it is yr 18days.

3>Is this letter they sent to ur sister's place or to ur home??

4> If u all have read the Memo of INS carefully then in section-3 they are saying that if the petition is never adjudicated (i think the file is not approved) then pending days are the days between the ur petetion file date becomes current minus the filing date so it will be in years.But mandeep if u have got approval letter then the retation of priority date part is applied on u!!!

Mandeep,Pls be in touch with US as we have only ur case who has got visa and pls help us to get visa and to be eligible!!!

thanks
    naik

Hello Mandeep

1>Can u pls tell me the amount of fees what u submitted to (mumbai)Consulate for ur daughter??

2> Can u tell me mandeep the approval letter what u have go , On that is there any approval date mentioned?????and also can u pls tell me the different between ur Aprroval Date (or when u got approval letter) and filing date?I think it is yr 18days.

3>Is this letter they sent to ur sister's place or to ur home??

4> If u all have read the Memo of INS carefully then in section-3 they are saying that if the petition is never adjudicated (i think the file is not approved) then pending days are the days between the ur petetion file date becomes current minus the filing date so it will be in years.But mandeep if u have got approval letter then the retation of priority date part is applied on u!!!

Mandeep,Pls be in touch with US as we have only ur case who has got visa and pls help us to get visa and to be eligible!!!

thanks
    naik

Naik,
    today i called an indian consulate about
    eligibilty, they CSPA does not apply for F4.

ABout retention of priorty date, consulate is not
    concerened about it. Its with INS
    so First let your parents immigrate and then file
    and cliam priorty date.

So for no one has not got in the world.
    Beliving Mandeep is left you.

Mr GuestR Mandeep

Pls read what mandeep has written!!do u feel he has made the story and rightdown.Whatever he has writen i fell is 100% right.
    About ur call,Consulate doesnt have proper knowledge about it.If CSPA doesnt apply in F4 atall they wont see Birthdate Cirtificate..they just see U are not eligible.Dear if u have sort of knowledge pls dont give any statement and atleat be postive and make other positive.

thanks Naik