50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I need some advice quick

My husband and I have been together for 4 yeares; married for 2 years. We have two children together, one more on the way and plus my husband adopted my oldest child. He is now here and working under the TPS,since he very El Salvador. The only problem is that he is not eligable for TPS anymore because he has two convictions on his records. One in 1994 for assualt with a deadly weapon and one in 2002 for Simple assualt. We are suppose to go to a interview next month for the I-130 application that I filed for him. We are scared to go and don't know what to do since we heard that he might be deported and have to live out of this country from anywhere between 10 years to forever. I love my husband with all my heart and he is a great daddy to his children. Does anyone have any advice for us that might help us in this situation? If so please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

My husband and I have been together for 4 yeares; married for 2 years. We have two children together, one more on the way and plus my husband adopted my oldest child. He is now here and working under the TPS,since he very El Salvador. The only problem is that he is not eligable for TPS anymore because he has two convictions on his records. One in 1994 for assualt with a deadly weapon and one in 2002 for Simple assualt. We are suppose to go to a interview next month for the I-130 application that I filed for him. We are scared to go and don't know what to do since we heard that he might be deported and have to live out of this country from anywhere between 10 years to forever. I love my husband with all my heart and he is a great daddy to his children. Does anyone have any advice for us that might help us in this situation? If so please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

If he's such a good dead and a husband why didn't he think about kids and you while commiting those crimes?!

He deserves to be deported.