50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: nebraska service center

i have an I-129F case filed with the nebraska center since may 03. There has not been much change in the dates since i first starting checking the files.as a matter of fact they have not even updated since july 15th. all the other centers have updated on the first of august. what is the problem with this service center?? it is so frustrating to see the vermont service center working on cases that were filed july 28,03. is there any person at these centers to answers Questions about this?? And is there anybody else waiting for these updates???

i have an I-129F case filed with the nebraska center since may 03. There has not been much change in the dates since i first starting checking the files.as a matter of fact they have not even updated since july 15th. all the other centers have updated on the first of august. what is the problem with this service center?? it is so frustrating to see the vermont service center working on cases that were filed july 28,03. is there any person at these centers to answers Questions about this?? And is there anybody else waiting for these updates???

Check shusterman.com I think I saw he had posted the updated timelimes for all the 4 Service Centers

that site seems to be for labor visa's. is there a different site i can check that might have all processing times????

I, too, have filed with the Nebraska Service Center. Unfortunately NSC is very slow in processing K-1 visas. I have done a lot of searching for timelines in the internet - not the ones posted but actual people who have experienced the delays. It appears, at this point, the average processing time for an application with no problems is 4 1/2 months from the date it was received until approval. I keep looking for an answer I like better but so far haven't found any with shorter timeframes. I hope I'm wrong because I didn't file until mid-July so I'm looking at the end of December at the earliest and then his process begins. Patience is truly a virtue - one I'm having a hard time maintaining - good luck.

billiedance..... thank you for your response. i filed in may. maybe it wont be as long??? i can only hope. thank you again, good luck to you also

Hello everyone, my fiancee filed the form to the Nebraska office on March 10th, received confirmation on March 12th and silence since then......is there anything anybody can do?

No, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. Unless the time listed on your first notice has elapsed. My stated 150-180 days to process so patience will be needed.

I did read WakerJane's posting and her's took only 3 1/2 months. She filed at Nebraska so there's an outside change but I'm not making my planes reservations based on it. Good luck.

to totti & billiedance....i have read a post where a girl applied in april and was approved in august...... this cant happen can it??? they say they are still working on cases filed in january and totti, your fiancee filed in march ?? correct?? im wondering if we will ever figure out what the real time frame is

I don't know under what circumstances she received her approval in such a short time, however, I am planning on the initial approval process taking 6 months. I filed the middle of July and don't expect any action until the end of December or January so I'm just going to be patient. If it comes sooner it will be a blessing. I also expect once I have received the approval it will take a minimum of 2-3 months in Cuba so we're in it for the long-haul. I'll probably go to Cuba in Nov or Dec to see my fiance so the time won't be so long since I haven't seen him since June. Unfortunately, this is once situation we cannot control. I suggest you allow for a 8-9 month timeframe and don't make any plans until the process has begun in your fiances' country. I saw one posting where they planned the wedding for September and the process will not be complete by that time. I just going to wait. Good luck, I know this is very frustrating and lonely but, working for a government agency myself, I also know they are buried with work and will get to our applications when they get to them and no sooner. Take care.