50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Student

Hi everyone, my name is Sammy Kiogora and I came here as a student. Well, after sometime, my parents could not afford educating me and so I looked for various ways to help myself. I actually had very close USC friend who let me stay with her family because I did not have anywhere to stay. I started searching around for jobs so that I can be independent and move on with my own life. As time went by we I got intimate with this friend of mine, and I later asked her to marry me so that I can AS. She willingly did it, and fortunately I got a job........LET ME CUT THE STORY SHORT.
    Am a 26 year old male married to a 37 year old lady who does not work, and receives public aid.
    I`m actually confused because I`m having second thoughts about filing my paperwork with her because of her age, and the fact that she does not work. On the other hand, I`m seeing this other young 19 year old working lady who wants me to marry her. My question is, will divorcing my first wife make my interview process a problem, and if it will, do I have to disclose that I`ve been married before.
    Yes, I live with my wife and we own a couple of things together like bank accounts, the lease is under both our names e.t.c, but I still get frustrated by the fact that I`m the only one willing to work and earn here, and that I have to live with this for another two years because honestly, I`ll ask my wife for a divorce after I get my green card.
    What advice would any attorney out there give me? Do I stand a chance of having an easy time at the interview if I stay married to my wife but also have substantiate evidence that I`m genuinely married to her? Or should I divorce her and marry my secret lover and not disclose that I`ve ever been married before?
    I`ll appreciate any advice anyone out there has for me.

Hi everyone, my name is Sammy Kiogora and I came here as a student. Well, after sometime, my parents could not afford educating me and so I looked for various ways to help myself. I actually had very close USC friend who let me stay with her family because I did not have anywhere to stay. I started searching around for jobs so that I can be independent and move on with my own life. As time went by we I got intimate with this friend of mine, and I later asked her to marry me so that I can AS. She willingly did it, and fortunately I got a job........LET ME CUT THE STORY SHORT.
    Am a 26 year old male married to a 37 year old lady who does not work, and receives public aid.
    I`m actually confused because I`m having second thoughts about filing my paperwork with her because of her age, and the fact that she does not work. On the other hand, I`m seeing this other young 19 year old working lady who wants me to marry her. My question is, will divorcing my first wife make my interview process a problem, and if it will, do I have to disclose that I`ve been married before.
    Yes, I live with my wife and we own a couple of things together like bank accounts, the lease is under both our names e.t.c, but I still get frustrated by the fact that I`m the only one willing to work and earn here, and that I have to live with this for another two years because honestly, I`ll ask my wife for a divorce after I get my green card.
    What advice would any attorney out there give me? Do I stand a chance of having an easy time at the interview if I stay married to my wife but also have substantiate evidence that I`m genuinely married to her? Or should I divorce her and marry my secret lover and not disclose that I`ve ever been married before?
    I`ll appreciate any advice anyone out there has for me.

I suppose what ur saying is that u married ur current wife to be "safe" here. and not out of mutual admiration or love. You knew when u got married that she was on public welfare and not work.. therefore not being able to sponser you. this was not a problem then. Her age was not a factor when u got married. 10yrs age diff for wife vs 7yrs age diff for girlfriend. DO your wife a BIG FAVOUR since u have not filed any paperwork. get a divorce for her sake. marry your "working" child bride and file the paperwork with the fees. Yes you have to disclose all previous marriages no matter where they occur, and proof of divorce must be submitted to USCis

You currently have no status now anyway since u have not submitted paperwork for the current marriage. as you are subject for removal proceedings if ur ever picked up. how long u married for?

sorry to give personal & Dr. Phils here, but u give alien bad name. Marriage is sacred. Even if you did not marry her out of love, it should have been at least for respect, and you should honor the reason for the marriage. It sounds like she nurtured you and cared for you when you had nobody, and rightfully should have gone back to your country as the purpose of your visa was no longer valid. Marriage it seems has been for your convenience to be safe or get GC until u could find someone that you wanted. and you of course are getting a "prize" wife who was willing to cheat with you on your wife.(just a preview of what will be coming back to you soon or later, and ditto for her) . And it also seems like maybe 4 u its All about the Benjamins baby.

It seems you have been dishonest to your wife, and maybe this is general characteristic of you,, but dont even think about being dishonest with USCIS.. b/c it will be over for u.

suppose this is what was in mind when they say "With friends like this, who needs enemies"

et tu Brutus

Michael
    Hey Kio;

Such an honorable person you are. Here's an idea you uncivilized barbarian; get out of my country.

Quote 'Am a 26 year old male married to a 37 year old lady who does not work, and receives public aid. I`m actually confused because I`m having second thoughts about filing my paperwork with her because of her age, and the fact that she does not work. On the other hand, I`m seeing this other young 19 year old working lady who wants me to marry her. '

Now this was as shallow and disrespectful as it gets. 4now is right, you give aliens a bad name; those who know what love is before they get married. At 26 you have no excuses; you knew what you were going into. Now what excuse are you gonna gice BCIS? that she didn't work; well she didn't work prior to you guys getting married, didn't that bother you then?

How can you even come on here with such a lame idea? But you can divorce her and file for your new marriage. Remember, if the 19 year old had enough guts to flirt with a married man (assuming she knows) that tells you a lot about the gal's personality.

People mean serious business on here. You better think wit your brains rather than your D mister and get a grip on life.

So who here wants to take a wild guess of what % of marraiges to non-immigrants are done solely so they can get a gc? Hmm? Anyone?

Also pull out the # of marraiges by non-immigrants to gc holders and illegal aliens. I think the total per year is like 8.

-= nav =-