50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need help

i am new here. I really need help about my immigrant status. I am married to a H1b visa petitioner and we have already applied for an immigrant, and now we are waiting for our green card approval, it seems that life has been so complicated, we have separated and now we are in our own,,. I was very worried about my status coz im just dependent to her application, do you think my petition would be rejected if she wants to pull it off? she also threats that she will stop and take off my green card application,

this is my basis.

my wife has been approved her H1b petition to immigrant last july of 2007.

and I got a work permit last Feb of 2008

i did not divorce her yet,am still waiting for a good advice on this, I feared that she might pull it off,...

what are my options?

am i allowed to readjust status or I will just go home to my native country??

thanks

i am new here. I really need help about my immigrant status. I am married to a H1b visa petitioner and we have already applied for an immigrant, and now we are waiting for our green card approval, it seems that life has been so complicated, we have separated and now we are in our own,,. I was very worried about my status coz im just dependent to her application, do you think my petition would be rejected if she wants to pull it off? she also threats that she will stop and take off my green card application,

this is my basis.

my wife has been approved her H1b petition to immigrant last july of 2007.

and I got a work permit last Feb of 2008

i did not divorce her yet,am still waiting for a good advice on this, I feared that she might pull it off,...

what are my options?

am i allowed to readjust status or I will just go home to my native country??

thanks

if she withdrawn petition you will not be adjusted. keep in mind you both are non immigrant till then.. try finding your own H1B sponsor
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Yes, I agree with the above comment... you could very well have to go home to your native country. What kind of education do you have?

www.munozservicios.com
    Document Translations
    Immigration Applications
    Interpretation Services
    Notarizations

Sorry, out of luck. You only option is reconciliation with your wife.

thank you and appreciate all your replys..

Mohan's Answer is the most suitable for your case

This page is not for placing ads, like that munoz guy. By the way, the US is the only country in the world that allows anybody to become a Notary. We all know what this Munoz is doing. He's notarizing every piece of *** wipe document for his fellow illegals and getting away with it. All over the world, only Attorneys can be Notaries. We have to change this TODAY!!!