50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-129f

UMESH - on another portal i hear a lot about RUPNET ... what is it ? can it help me with I-129f dates ? where can i get it if it does ? also the I-134 affidavit of support ? my fiancee cant work right now due to medical problems will this stop me getting the visa ? can his parents do this for me instead ?i was told it may be part of the packet i will recieve at this end does everyone get one anyway?

UMESH - on another portal i hear a lot about RUPNET ... what is it ? can it help me with I-129f dates ? where can i get it if it does ? also the I-134 affidavit of support ? my fiancee cant work right now due to medical problems will this stop me getting the visa ? can his parents do this for me instead ?i was told it may be part of the packet i will recieve at this end does everyone get one anyway?

Thought I would bump this up to you. Been wondering about you and hoping that you are doing well and life is treating you good.

Thanks for your help!

God Bless Always!

One Heart

To p`d off brit:
    I no nothing about RUPNET, I am sorry. In the package sent to your fiance and to you, Immigration will send you I-134 Affidavit of Support. In case, you fiance is not working or have any income at present, your fiance's family can give additional Affidavit of Support for you but still your fiance will need to file one.
    Good luck.

To ONE HEART:
    Thanks for bumpting this post. I really appreciate your gesture.
    God bless you and your family always.

p'd off brit. I can help you with the forms and I-134 if youd like please email me

zelda1978_2000@yahoo.com

Take care

Jenny

thank you for your reply it has helped (besides the other garbage someone decided to write) i think they need to get a life and UMESH DONT stop helping people the way you do a lot of us would be bereft without you !!!!!!!!!!!
    i came to this portal because of the help available now i read the rubbish they post and its disgusting so once again umesh thank you from both of us xxxxxxxxxx