free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health Insurance Premiums Going Up

No facts in that article. Just opinion from a right winger. Show me facts that health care premiums will rise under Obamacare, as you call it, and I will listen.

Here is the back story and the link you did not access in the story.

As much a moron as Olde. Accessing a link is too difficult. But in the end you will be paying more for your health insurance, unless you are a welfare cheat.

I have one more opinion...but it's my own.

Quote: Weeks before the election, insurance companies began telling state regulators it is those very provisions that are forcing them to increase their rates.

I don't have the time to dig up the info, but in just reading the article - I question, what made them raise the rates in previous years? There wasn't ObamaCare to blame, yet they still raised the rates annually. How convenient for them to now blame ObamaCare.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Exactly Koller, like the premiums never rose between 2000-2008 Scare tactic fedNUT at it again.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Health care premiums have risen year to year for as long as I can remember. This cry baby right-winger wants to blame everything on Obama. No point in trying to persuade him or anyone sharing his views because they are stuck in first gear.

More like reverse...along with the Tea Partiers 87% over a 10 year period.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Think about why insurance companies are being driven out of business and the root cause. Greed. There's no way a doctor should charge $1600 to ply two pins out of a person's arm that took less than two minutes. Highway robbery. Doctors, hospitals and other medical care facilities are totally ripping off patients and their insurers. Add to that the greedy lawyers who have their paws out for medical malpractice claims and you have a huge bunch of c.rap thrown into your insurance premiums.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Think about why insurance companies are being driven out of business and the root cause. Greed. There's no way a doctor should charge $1600 to ply two pins out of a person's arm that took less than two minutes. Highway robbery. Doctors, hospitals and other medical care facilities are totally ripping off patients and their insurers. Add to that the greedy lawyers who have their paws out for medical malpractice claims and you have a huge bunch of c.rap thrown into your insurance premiums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's it! I will never forget how my insurance had to pay $5000 for 30 stitches for a cut my son had.

Several years ago I broke my ankle - my insurance didn't cover everything of that and I ended up paying a big portion. The hospital gave me a sole for under my cast. It was a rubber sole with two Velcro straps. This thing was listed on the bill costing $150. I thought I don't see right.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire