free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Black LIsted Lawyers

To All the people on this board:
    We can all attest that we pay so much money to Immigration lawyers and sometime we run into lawyers that are just after our money and deep into their minds they know themselves that they do not know what to do with our cases or simply lure us into believing that they can do something for us. Most lawyers are charging so much money even just to file a simple form such as i-129F or I-130.
    I would just like to use this thread to give the name of lawyers that you have encountered and they are nothing but dollar suckers. This will help our future immigrants to stay away from those attorneys.
    My situation is my lawyer led me to believe at our initial consultation that she can do and will do her best on preparing my documents. Now that I hired her and she got my signature on the contract, all she does now is to giving me the run around.
    Again, Lets all work together, the law in itself is very unfair and unjust to all of us and it certainly breaks families apart...lets atleast elimitate these lawyers that takes advantage of us.

To All the people on this board:
    We can all attest that we pay so much money to Immigration lawyers and sometime we run into lawyers that are just after our money and deep into their minds they know themselves that they do not know what to do with our cases or simply lure us into believing that they can do something for us. Most lawyers are charging so much money even just to file a simple form such as i-129F or I-130.
    I would just like to use this thread to give the name of lawyers that you have encountered and they are nothing but dollar suckers. This will help our future immigrants to stay away from those attorneys.
    My situation is my lawyer led me to believe at our initial consultation that she can do and will do her best on preparing my documents. Now that I hired her and she got my signature on the contract, all she does now is to giving me the run around.
    Again, Lets all work together, the law in itself is very unfair and unjust to all of us and it certainly breaks families apart...lets atleast elimitate these lawyers that takes advantage of us.

Finally some of you are waking up and smelling the roses??!!
    Do most of you think that immigration attorneys are looking after your interest rather than theirs? Geez.
    Most want one thing --- money.
    remember, they collect whether you get a change of status or a green card or a denial---the immigration attorney still collects. Think about that.
    Many of the basic forms a complete moron could fill out -- why pay some sleazebag $3000 to do it for you?

Amen, guest1!