50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 Removal of Conditional Status

Once the I-751 form is sent in, what is the next procedure? I've read there's an interview at the INS office in the states. I already had my consulate interview before coming into the us...is this the same thing? Is this the last step?

Once the I-751 form is sent in, what is the next procedure? I've read there's an interview at the INS office in the states. I already had my consulate interview before coming into the us...is this the same thing? Is this the last step?

Once you send I 751 , your waiting period starts and there is nothing much left to do but pray God...you get NOA from BCIS and ur GC is extended for 1 yr...if you get approved without interview in a year....u get letter from BCIS to show up at regional office with pictures and for fingerprinting...if you dont get approved within a year...u go to regional office to get ur passport stamped for 1 more year extention....if u get a letter stating to come up for interview...they you go there on cited date with your spouse for interview with all kind of documents....yes this is last step for permenant GC but still u got a way to go for citizenship (N400)Good luck...Pasha

Thank you Pasha I appreciate the info. My husband is not into joint accounts we each have our own. Is the joint account a requirement of the documentation needed to bring to the interview. I am covered under his medical, dental, life insurance and car insurance. What other papers do you know will be required.
    Ta.

I'll never put hubby on my car insurance, I wouldn't put Jesus Christ on my car insurance. INS will just have to deal with it.
    Sweet Madame Belu

hi kristine...

I dont think there should be a problem with different bank accounts...the more documents u have ...better off u r...but there is no such rule so dont worry abt that...people r called for interview with tons of evidences so never mind...this link is for u....

http://k1.exit.com/I751.html

Good luck and good night. Pasha