1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama: We can not win in Afghanistan

Incredible. Disgraceful.

Al Quaeda Wins

Obama, Terrorist-in-chief "I am absolutely convinced that you cannot solve the problem of Afghanistan, the Taliban, the spread of extremism"

Incredible. Disgraceful.

Al Quaeda Wins

Obama, Terrorist-in-chief "I am absolutely convinced that you cannot solve the problem of Afghanistan, the Taliban, the spread of extremism"

This reminds me when Johnson dclared that Vietnam was unwinnable creating that disaster. Obama's comments surely give comfort and aid to Al Quaeda and Taliban. Traitor.

Of course he wants to loose, he is a Muslim.

1776 - George Washington facing Great Britain, the mightiest country in the world "I am absolutely convinced that we can solve the problem of England, the British Monarch, and the spread of imperialism"

1861 - Abraham Lincoln facing a brutal civil war against the mightiest Army in the world "I am absolutely convinced that we can solve the problem of the confederacy, the Army of Northern Virginia, and the spread of slavery."

1941 - FDR facing the 2 most powerful countries in history "I am absolutely convinced that we can solve the problem of Germany and Japan, the Nazis, the spread of fascism"

2009 - Obama, Terrorist-in-chief facing people that live in caves "I am absolutely convinced that you cannot solve the problem of Afghanistan, the Taliban, the spread of extremism"

This country should take care of AMERICA, and realize the wars in the middle east will never end until they destroy themselves. It is Religion and the fight amongst has lasted for centuries! We should not be Involved. Let them destroy themselves!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    This country should take care of AMERICA, and realize the wars in the middle east will never end until they destroy themselves. It is Religion and the fight amongst has lasted for centuries! We should not be Involved. Let them destroy themselves!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I'm not in agreement that countries should be destroying themselves, I do agree that we cannot resolve their religious wars. We've spent enough time in Iraq and should figure out a graceful, diplomatic way to pull our troops. The concentration should be placed on breaking up the terrorist cells and locating Osama Bin Laden to make him pay for what happened on 9/11/01.

We have more than 10,000 nuclear weapons. That is far more than enough to exterminate this garbage.

Once Again Folks, CUT IT OUT!
    This Forum and Page was created for ONE reason and one reason only.

To talk about Immigration news,Immigration forms,Immigration issues discussion.Immigration experiences and Immigration help.

This is not a board to talk about war,politics etc...

If you have an issue or opinion about the war or the president etc. Write to your congressman or the white house...

This is not the place.Otherwise join webpages/forums about that issues.Its not here!

PS: if you do not like the US politics or the US issues, you know where you originally came from, so get out and do not let the door hit you on your way out,when you go back to your own pathetic country,where you originally are from.

So keep your politic opinion at home!
    Its getting tired hearing from folks these things,considering where they are originally from. Its laughable,they dare to express their uneducated foreign born opinion,to a country they are lucky to immigrated to!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
    Once Again Folks, CUT IT OUT!
    This Forum and Page was created for ONE reason and one reason only.

To talk about Immigration news,Immigration forms,Immigration issues discussion.Immigration experiences and Immigration help.

This is not a board to talk about war,politics etc...

If you have an issue or opinion about the war or the president etc. Write to your congressman or the white house...

This is not the place.Otherwise join webpages/forums about that issues.Its not here!

PS: if you do not like the US politics or the US issues, you know where you originally came from, so get out and do not let the door hit you on your way out,when you go back to your own pathetic country,where you originally are from.

So keep your politic opinion at home!
    Its getting tired hearing from folks these things,considering where they are originally from. Its laughable,they dare to express their uneducated foreign born opinion,to a country they are lucky to immigrated to! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Personally can assure You Everyone that has Responded to this Thread Is USC!!! You on the other hand are Questionable!!! Don't Approve? DON'T POST!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y