free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THANKS MOHAN - I-601 approved

Mohan i am so grateful for your advise and your support during my daughter and I difficult time. Your gave your advise free and willing. My daughter finally has her visa in her hand and we could not have done it without your guidance. I used your advise because I could not afford a lawyer and whenever I had any difficulties you would make suggestions and it worked. Can you imagine an I-601 approved without the assistance of an attorney - just the assistance and suggestions received on this board. It is sad to see that people are now abusing this board instead of using it in a positive way.

Thanks and god bless

Mohan i am so grateful for your advise and your support during my daughter and I difficult time. Your gave your advise free and willing. My daughter finally has her visa in her hand and we could not have done it without your guidance. I used your advise because I could not afford a lawyer and whenever I had any difficulties you would make suggestions and it worked. Can you imagine an I-601 approved without the assistance of an attorney - just the assistance and suggestions received on this board. It is sad to see that people are now abusing this board instead of using it in a positive way.

Thanks and god bless

Thank You for your kind words and congratulation !
    I need to hear more News like this on this board.
    Mohan

I am so happy for you and your daughter. It's good to hear approval of this difficult waiver.
    How long was the processing time?

It was submitted on December 31,2002 and it was approved on March 7 and she picked up her visa today March 25

I know the situation was difficult and there was another issue of age too, many attorney can not do this in easy way but you done well , credit goes to yourself..
    I remember Last I replied to your email On Jan 6th.

Glynis, I just checked my email it was march 10th

HELLO mITSY

congratulations !
    it's a hard waiver and congratulations again...
    could you please share your story ?

Thank you

Hola I will share my experience because it will help - I have two children and son who is under 18 and a daughter who is 20. In 1997 I moved them to the USA with me illegally because they were living with guardians and there was reported sexual abuse to my daughter. I eventually filed for them and they were granted interveiws in June 2002 but my daughter was turn down because she was over 18 and had overstayed in the USA so she was given a form to complete the waiver. I had the form at home and through this board i realized that i was supposed to complete it and return it to the embassy. I got advise and send all the supporting documents. The hardship letter was written by me and my daughter went back to the interview and the consular told her on the day of the interview that the would recommend that it be approved based on her situation. The approval was granted and tomorrow she will be here with me.

I know u may have more questions I am at misty1664@hotmail.com

To Misty:
    Congratulations. This is really a good news that you beat the odds and your daughter will be here shortly. Congratulations again.
    Good luck.