free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soap Box!!!!

You know who you are. This forum is suppose to educate people on the immigration process in our country. I can not believe that this site allows all this. I have read the last 25 posts and all I can say is that I learned nothing other than how to become so mind numbingly negative about people that are obviously ignorant about our immigration processes. Out of those 25 I read, one individual stands out. They wrote 15 of them. Can I suggest that that person get a life and allow others to educate themselves on the true issues of immigration?

You know who you are. This forum is suppose to educate people on the immigration process in our country. I can not believe that this site allows all this. I have read the last 25 posts and all I can say is that I learned nothing other than how to become so mind numbingly negative about people that are obviously ignorant about our immigration processes. Out of those 25 I read, one individual stands out. They wrote 15 of them. Can I suggest that that person get a life and allow others to educate themselves on the true issues of immigration?

You have pointed out the glaringly obvious about this site; there is no moderator. That's the reason why it's gone downhill. Let me guess the standout..federale86?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Brit is just angry that he can't post stories about American criminals because then he would be exposed as a racist.

In any event, I actively participate in the questions on immigration law.

Perhaps Brit, Olde, etc. should stop posting about Americans like Rush Limbaugh and just deal with immigration related questions.

I only post to counter the mendatious influence of Olde, etc.

The first step is theirs.

I would like to point out that my posts on Immigrants of the Day are directly related to the purpose of ILW as they have an Immigrant of the Day/Week post.

At least my posts have to do with immigration, unlike Olde's and his homoerotic obsession with Rush Limbaugh.

AND THE WINNER IS............

Well folks, it is neck and neck page 2 shows a close race Federale86 is ahead on posts 15-13 against OLDE

Page 1 on ILW, Federal86 is pulling way out ahead of Olde with a posts lead of 23 - 10.

Ok folks, now this race aint over yet, OLDE may be old, but has a tried and true record of being able to close in on that gap. It has happened before and can happen again.

The rest of the pack (the immigration question posters) are far behind and dont stand a chance

Place ur bets

I got five on E taking the board by storm

Nah, not interested in unloading 200 spam posts, i don't think it would be winning strategy.
    Would prolly get me banned , along with my ip, with 4now later coming back asking why E has yet another id.
    So, let fede86 do whatever this time, i'll go for Heineken and enjoy the rest of my day.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

How about one of these instead OldE?

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nah, not interested in unloading 200 spam posts, i don't think it would be winning strategy.
    Would prolly get me banned , along with my ip, with 4now later coming back asking why E has yet another id.
    So, let fede86 do whatever this time, i'll go for Heineken and enjoy the rest of my day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw silly... nothin these days will get you banned unless you intelligently state the facts, speak the truth and your name is Beverly

Holsten/Heinny/Houston.. carry on mates

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nah, not interested in unloading 200 spam posts, i don't think it would be winning strategy.
    So, let fede86 do whatever this time, i'll go for Heineken and enjoy the rest of my day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw silly... nothin these days will get you banned unless you intelligently state the facts, speak the truth and your name is Beverly

Holsten/Heinny/Houston.. carry on mates </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beverly was never officially banned. She just stopped posting here. If she wanted to come back as Beverly, she could as her ID is still active. I don't think this site has the ability to ban posters. Not sophisticated enough.