50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: NEED HELP ASAP

As you know my name is Darryl. I am currently living in England but, i was living in Canada. When i left Canada, i left my fiancee there 7 months pregnant, at the age of 17, in an environment where i know that she will not be able to survive. She used to go to the local school in Midland, but left because of extenuating problems both in the home and in the school environment. Now that i have left she has had to move back to the same place and i fear not only for her life but also the life of the baby. I need help in finding a way to get back to Canada so that i may be able ot provide her with a better living environment amongst my friends where i know that she will have all the support that she will need inorder to maintain her mental and physical stability.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WILLING TO HELP ME PLEASE

As you know my name is Darryl. I am currently living in England but, i was living in Canada. When i left Canada, i left my fiancee there 7 months pregnant, at the age of 17, in an environment where i know that she will not be able to survive. She used to go to the local school in Midland, but left because of extenuating problems both in the home and in the school environment. Now that i have left she has had to move back to the same place and i fear not only for her life but also the life of the baby. I need help in finding a way to get back to Canada so that i may be able ot provide her with a better living environment amongst my friends where i know that she will have all the support that she will need inorder to maintain her mental and physical stability.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WILLING TO HELP ME PLEASE

Darryl, why did you "leave"? From your post I know you did because of very cerebral reasons. May I have mercy on your soul!