50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MY FILIPINA FIANCEE IS MARRIED BUT HAS BEEN SEPARATED FOR 4 YEARS, HAVING PROBLEMS GE

I've read every ones information but it seems like it's all pretty old information. I just want to ask if there's any new updated information or any changes that they have made in the Philippines up until now? the reason I ask is because I have a girlfriend in the Philippines who is married also but they've been separated for 4 years I'm having a hard time trying to get her here of course because there is no divorce in the Philippines. I understand that all too well. is there anyway to get her here at least to come visit me and stay for a few months then maybe get her a divorce here and I can marry her here? I went to the Philippines to visit her twice already and we've known each other for about two years.

singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by only1mehsm21 View Post
    I've read every ones information but it seems like it's all pretty old information. I just want to ask if there's any new updated information or any changes that they have made in the Philippines up until now? the reason I ask is because I have a girlfriend in the Philippines who is married also but they've been separated for 4 years I'm having a hard time trying to get her here of course because there is no divorce in the Philippines. I understand that all too well. is there anyway to get her here at least to come visit me and stay for a few months then maybe get her a divorce here and I can marry her here? I went to the Philippines to visit her twice already and we've known each other for about two years.
    Ihave readwere you can rent a place in singapore for her and you to establish residence and marry her there or divorce from her philippine marriageand then marry her in singapore which usa recognizes then apply as fiancee. expensive way around.

Hey..only1mehsm21... I am also currently in the same situation as you are. I have a Filipino girlfriend that is married and we want to further our relationship along with marriage in mind and are at this same problem as you with the annulment process being so expensive and takes so long, if you find out if there's easier faster way here in the US to get a divorce and it's recognized in the Philippines let me know... like you said I have read everybody else's posts and it's kind of old information if there's anything new out there we would like to know..

Hi there I am in the same situation as you are I have a girlfriend in the Philippines that is married and wants to get an annulment but it cost a lot and it takes too much time hoping we can find a way to speed up the process here in the US I hoping they are some loopholes if anybody could guide us in the right direction would be greatly appreciated with some accurate information and if you find out anything please keep me updated thanks

HOW TO DO IT IN VEGAS

Quote Originally Posted by Murwizzard View Post
    Hey..only1mehsm21... I am also currently in the same situation as you are. I have a Filipino girlfriend that is married and we want to further our relationship along with marriage in mind and are at this same problem as you with the annulment process being so expensive and takes so long, if you find out if there's easier faster way here in the US to get a divorce and it's recognized in the Philippines let me know... like you said I have read everybody else's posts and it's kind of old information if there's anything new out there we would like to know..
    YOU MUST LIVE IN VEGAS 6 WEEKS AND GET A LOCAL RESIDENT TO SIGN HE KNOWS YOU HAVE BEEN 6 WEEKS IN VEGAS. iF X IS WILLING YOU HAVE A DIVORCE SERVICE SEND HER AN EMAIL WITH FORM SHE GETS NOTARY/LAWYER IN PHILIPPINES TO WITNESS SIGNING. THEN SHE MAILS TO YOU IN VEGAS AND YOU GO IN WITH IT AND ALSO SIGN IN FRONT OF NOTARY. THEN THEY FILE AS UNCONTESTED DIVORSE AND IN 3 TO 5DAYS IT IS AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED NO APPEARANCE REQUIRED. YOU CAN THEN USE IT WITH PROOF OF ANY OTHER DIVORCES TO FILE A FIANCEE VISA WHILE IN LAS VEGAS AND GO TO WHATEVER LOCATION YOU LIKE BUT INFORMING IMMIGRATION OF THAT LOCATION AND THEN GO GET HERE WHEN HER APPEARANCE AT EMBASSY HAPPENS AND BRING GF TO USA ON THE VISA AND MARRY IN VEGAS OR ANYWHERE EVEN GUAM. IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO DO IT IN GUAM BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE PATICULARS.

Guam

Guam is actually the best option you can use for getting her a divorce. I am sending my fiance to Guam for a 8 to 10 day get away as a tourist. She will be doing it with AirBNB at $12 a day plus providing for her own food. She has a meeting with a local lawyer after 7 days who can then file on her behalf. That is about $1650 in total including all the mailings especially the divorce decree which comes registered through DHL, FED EX, or UPS. We are likely to marry abroad since she has 3 kids and it will save us thousands and her little to no time away from her youngest who is only 4 if we go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecebu View Post
    YOU MUST LIVE IN VEGAS 6 WEEKS AND GET A LOCAL RESIDENT TO SIGN HE KNOWS YOU HAVE BEEN 6 WEEKS IN VEGAS. iF X IS WILLING YOU HAVE A DIVORCE SERVICE SEND HER AN EMAIL WITH FORM SHE GETS NOTARY/LAWYER IN PHILIPPINES TO WITNESS SIGNING. THEN SHE MAILS TO YOU IN VEGAS AND YOU GO IN WITH IT AND ALSO SIGN IN FRONT OF NOTARY. THEN THEY FILE AS UNCONTESTED DIVORSE AND IN 3 TO 5DAYS IT IS AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED NO APPEARANCE REQUIRED. YOU CAN THEN USE IT WITH PROOF OF ANY OTHER DIVORCES TO FILE A FIANCEE VISA WHILE IN LAS VEGAS AND GO TO WHATEVER LOCATION YOU LIKE BUT INFORMING IMMIGRATION OF THAT LOCATION AND THEN GO GET HERE WHEN HER APPEARANCE AT EMBASSY HAPPENS AND BRING GF TO USA ON THE VISA AND MARRY IN VEGAS OR ANYWHERE EVEN GUAM. IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO DO IT IN GUAM BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE PATICULARS.

Brad I'm curious how that worked out for you? I'm also Dating a philipina who is working in the UAE. But married in the Philippines. We are wanting to be together here in the us.