50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: USC husband thinks he is GOD!

He treats me like ****, beats the bejesus out of me, calls me fu**ing illegal, and he has not worked in 5 years. I am like his slave. I do everything. He left me at the movies theater today (said movie was too long)and i had to walk 8 miles home. Now what will make me not leave his a** as soon as i receive my GC?

Sorry i just felt like venting!

He treats me like ****, beats the bejesus out of me, calls me fu**ing illegal, and he has not worked in 5 years. I am like his slave. I do everything. He left me at the movies theater today (said movie was too long)and i had to walk 8 miles home. Now what will make me not leave his a** as soon as i receive my GC?

Sorry i just felt like venting!

Just curious...how long have you been married? And you had no clue he might act this way before you married him?

Hey try to document your abuse.

You should have called the cops and they would have driven you home and if he threatens you for calling the cops, and abuses you, please reaserach on VAWA.

You dont need him to get greencard.

Please research further on this.

He was the sweetest before we got married.

I did call the cops on him one time that landed him in jail. I later changed my storied and refused to testify....you know how it is with married people.

I wouldn't wish my life right now on my worst enemy. I just feel like dying.

OMG don't take this man's c r a p!! I know exactly what you are going through and this behavior will only get worse. If you have to live in a woman's shelter you would be more comfortable that walking on eggshells with the pain in the pit of your stomach I know you have. If he touches you call the police - don't change your story and get the h e l l out. I know it's very difficult. You can get your GC without him - it's just a threat he's holding over your head. This guy could really hurt you or even kill you - this is no joke. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to use your community resources. Call your local county agencies for help - get the support you need and deserve. Good luck.

Emily

Sorry to hear about your domestic abuse situation. These things are never pleasant. Has your husband filed any paperwork for you yet based on the marriage. You said he called you illegal... Is this true, and if so are you uninspected/undocumented?

Please let us know where u r at in the process.

There seems to be a lot of talk going on here about I360 VAWA... however if you are undocumented I am not sure if that would be an option or not. I dont know for fact would have to research, but would think not or it would become the "new scam" for undocumented to find USC and file a VAWA to get greencard.

Sorry abt your situation ...

Just tell me first ... are you illegal? Did u enter USA without visa / inspection? Plz tell us first