50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Need some advice

I've been here since I was 3 years old, came from Brazil and never went back, so I really dont know anything at all about it. Im turning 17 in about 2 months. I am here illegaly, in school, going into 11th grade, and can't really do anything since in the eyes of the government, im little more then a rock on the side of the road. Really ****s because all I know is the United States, and here I am, with very little hope of ever being a productive person in this society.

What can I do?

I've been here since I was 3 years old, came from Brazil and never went back, so I really dont know anything at all about it. Im turning 17 in about 2 months. I am here illegaly, in school, going into 11th grade, and can't really do anything since in the eyes of the government, im little more then a rock on the side of the road. Really ****s because all I know is the United States, and here I am, with very little hope of ever being a productive person in this society.

What can I do?

you have a way to get legal papers. talk to any experience attorney, he will guide you.
    explain your situation, you have to show your school record etc to get adjustment. make sure you are 17. if you fall in the age group more then 18 then different Law applys.

The Senate Judiciary Committee has approved a bi-partisan bill, S. 1291, that would allow students between the ages of 12 and 21, who have resided in the United States for longer than five years, to apply for adjustment of status upon their graduation from high school. The proposal would also give states the option of granting in-state resident tuition rates for undocumented children applying to colleges. The bill was developed and written by Senators Orin Hatch (R-UT) and Richard Durbin (D-IL), and was passed by the Judiciary Committee over the opposition of Senators Jon Kyl (R-AZ) and Jeff Sessions (R-AL). Write to your legislators and urge them to support this important legislation.