50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: K1?K2?Very anixious

I had a B1 visa when I came to USA to met my husband,we got married 2 months after arrival, we applied for AOS April 2002. My question is:
    1- What kind of status i am now?\
    2- I have a EAD card waiting for me at INS but i am with healthy problemas and couldn`t got there to have my work permit.I have Panic Disorder, I called and explain my situation there, they will wait until I feel better to get my work permit.
    3- I am worry if i will have problems with that, what can i do?
    Thanks
    klalmoon

I had a B1 visa when I came to USA to met my husband,we got married 2 months after arrival, we applied for AOS April 2002. My question is:
    1- What kind of status i am now?\
    2- I have a EAD card waiting for me at INS but i am with healthy problemas and couldn`t got there to have my work permit.I have Panic Disorder, I called and explain my situation there, they will wait until I feel better to get my work permit.
    3- I am worry if i will have problems with that, what can i do?
    Thanks
    klalmoon

Your status is "ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS"...so you are consider legal until they make the decision on your case. Normally to get your conditional PR (2 years) or 10 years PR.

To collect your EAD (work permit) is not as you think it is Just go there with your husband. They not going to question or interview you. You just going there to pick up your EAD card so you can use and start working. But as you said it almost one year ago, your EAD might already expired since its valid for one year. Thats means you might have to re-apply or renew your old EAD card.

Don't worry too much....I know you cannot control your panic. But well, bring your hubby together and you will feel okay. They just call your name and pick you EAD card.

Good luck.

I'm not a lawyer, pls act accordingly.

I think it's all evident by now that these threads are maintained by the same person who seems to have some issues with his own surpressed homosexuality.

I don't understand what she or he is doing here when has such grievances with America. FYI, homosexuality will never be seen as normal in America! And yes, g a y s spread the deadly HIV/AIDS disease, so we don't want them here! Don't fret your frustration with your "not-worked-out-immigration-dreams" to this beautifull, GREAT country! It's embarrissingly obvious!

What a hell are tou talking about??? ?????????